Thread: Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings is jerky unplayable

Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings is jerky unplayable

I have downloaded this game on my system few hours before and also installed the same on my system. Now what I men here is that the installation process was really the best and errorless but when I start the game it is jerky and the same is not playable on my system. I don’t know why this is happening and why I am getting all such errors on my system. Please help me out of this one and let me know best way that will allow me to get the appropriate game play on the same.

Re: Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings is jerky unplayable

Well if the game play is not proper then there is nothing wrong with the game in fact the video support is not the appropriate one on your system and that is the reason why you are getting a jerky playback now what you have to do here is that just try and download the video drivers for the system that you are using and then you have to install it on the system that you are using. I am sure you will be able to solve the issue faced by you.

For me, The Witcher was 2 with high details and unplayable until I reinstalled the nvidia drivers and 3D-vision in the installation options are disabled or have uninstalled. Furthermore, the option is over irgen was Now I know not how to say exactly, a performance killer (halved the frame rate). So for me is now running with all settings on high except on something in num range of 30 - 40 FPS. Sys: Intel I5 750, NVidia GTX570 Best Edition, 4 GB RAM

But it is now. I followed your advice and reinstalled the video driver and I have 2 at the installation of advanced 3D vision points omitted. Apparently shoots the driver total cross 3d vision. Now the game is even on very high setting to play smoothly hope this works for other tip. But first off all it wants to play the game normally. So see to it whether the things go as you wish and then go to the settings and do the appropriate changes.

I think that the game which is installed by you in not in that appropriate condition or it must be having problems with the set up file itself. So now what you have to do here is that just try and download the official copy of the game by applying on the official game site and then install it on your system. I hope that you are getting my point here and once it is done then you will never face any such problem in the future.