Thread: The Witcher Save depository

The Witcher Save depository

Pending the release of The Witcher 2, I believe some out there would like to have a collection of stores from the first game, ready to import in the second. Maybe I could have done a web site, similar to that of Mass Effect saves, with easy access but no suitable place as now. (I could find) that originally had an end save for each route, but since then have taken away that team - and formatted the drive, not forgetting to back up game saves.

Re: The Witcher Save depository

I guess, people could end up saving your game and we can save everyone from having to play the original (or repetition, in my case) several times. I do not mind having final six games saves. One for each path and one for each main romantic option. Though Shani is apparently not in the game, must have some effect on TW2. I am confident that together we can get a good collection. Obviously, it must implicitly trust each other with these large files to save. I recommend everyone to scan everything you download your favorite virus / malware / Trojan scanner.

An excellent idea. I'll upload mine as soon as I finish my current game (which should be within a few days), and a link to it from this thread. So far the only decision I have made are to go to the lab instead of fighting frightened, Abigail we live, and give Alvin Shani. I have the intention to remain neutral as I've never done that before, but could join the Order. Have not really decided yet.

I hope to see your character. (You can save me and some other problems.) I'm not sure how TW1 TW2 making little impact, but let's find out. Hell, I do not know if the character built in the first affects the second at all. Like, a couple extra talents in full force if the first. We'll see. Just a note: the person who uploaded each tree talents to the fullest. It is quite unbalanced, but I wanted to fly through the game just for the save.

I ended up with the neutral path as initially planned. Shani was romance, Abigail was saved, Adda was cured, Berengar was assassinated, and Aerondight received. I doubt anything else will be relevant to TW2, even if that amount. I end up maximizing the statistics, but if someone wanted it would be quite simple. I wonder if the original has to be installed for the transfer of custody, or if the file is enough? Hopefully the latter, for the sake of those who never played first.

I do not think you have to worry about the content to be held again, and who has not completed a secondary mission in the first game. It said there are connections from the sorcerer 1 to 2, but have done so minor agricultural nothing really important. The developers have said many times "The Sorcerer 2 has its own story, from the sorcerer 1." I have the feeling that you will be able to view all endings without ever touching a witch.

I was neutral, but I did not choose me Triss place went to Shani. What ReGet me a bit since Triss is a big part of history, and is best viewed in TW2. Luckily my brother was neutral, but with Triss and it reached my hands to save I wanted). Neutral really seems that the "canon" path. It was never really tempted by the game taking any of the other routes. I just go with the flow, and finally, I was still dead.