Thread: The Witcher 2-Assassins of Kings:Steam vs Gog

The Witcher 2-Assassins of Kings:Steam vs Gog

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, guys, unable to make a decision which one should I purchase from Steam and gog. I may have a gaze at the artbook once and by no means handle it again. The major thing that is drawing me to Steam is the updates, they revise all the games, however gog attainments aren't too awful either. Guys, tell me personally, what you opt for as it is very important to me. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Re: The Witcher 2-Assassins of Kings:Steam vs Gog

Hey dude, I would like to tell you that I, myself have got it on Steam although the Art book was actually appealing. I would to a certain extent have the physical art book, excluding those are only in the Collector's version and the accomplishment on Steam are unambiguous. However, I am unsure why they have not called for attention to this on Steam, nevertheless Compact Disk Project publicized it when they broadcasted that the Steam pre-order was active.

Steam is most likely the enhanced worth, although the differentiation isn't that huge-downloading a patch is somewhat you approximately by no means have to do and also it is very straightforward, too. I decided to pay money for my Gog in order to maintain the developers additionally and certainly, no DRM, which is supposed to be hold up, immediately to show publishers you do not have to break a new-fangled game in order to make it advertise.

I would imply you that you download your patches in the course of the launcher, and it appears that you will be restructured about when the patch is obtainable. In addition gog provides you a liberated game and the valve conformity appears more to be 30 out of 70. Gog allows you pre-load. Steam on the other hand, may be having accomplishments. Nevertheless even then, I imagine that gog is the improved agreement. I have shared my views. Thanks

I decided on steam only for the reason that I disgust having a alienated digital library .I have got most likely ninety five percent of each and every games on steam, and the supplementary five percent separated flanked by Game for Windows Live and D2D. I am not enthusiastic to append an additional corporation to that. The mere motive behind getting an Amazon digital download is for the reason that it was an overwhelming arrangement on DA2.I hope you like my post.

Hey mate, fundamentally if you hold up the developers and their anti-drm foundation then you ought to opt by means of gog. If you wish for TF2 hats, do not be concerned on a large amount, who you maintain, together the corporations buy with Steam for the explanation that you continue receiving an unbelievable bundle along with the soundtrack and additional items. I hope that you understand my point of view. Thank You.

Hey buddy, I hope that looking at the replies you have not confused yourself more. I am saying this because after watching your query you already seemed a bit perturbed. Well, I would like to advise you that you should go with what you feel rather than doing what others do. It all depends on the requirements of the individual. Also, just keep in mind that there are some positives and negatives associated with each and everything. I wish you follow my advice.