Thread: Fable 3 disc is unreadable

Fable 3 disc is unreadable

Hi all, as you see the title, said Fable 3 disc illegible, but I'm sure it works before; you should go when I can upgrade my Xbox 360 with the new dashboard update, I'm pretty sure you do not have a modded Xbox 360. Is there anyone else with these problems? What am I saying anyone updates their new dashboard is the problem? Be alert people! Do not upgrade the Xbox 360; however, I have an update on Xbox Live, which is why.

Re: Fable 3 disc is unreadable

I have the same problem. Half the time thinking that my Fable 3 is a DVD disc. When you eject it and put it back, no Fable 3 photo and say she cannot read the game disc. I was able to turn off and on again and go and touch the disk very well. Only when I go into another application such as Netflix or ESPN and out again, is blocked until you eject the disc. This is undoubtedly related to the new dashboard, because I never had a problem until now. Hopefully shutdown and restart works for you (works for 80% of the time for me).

And yet, even if I have a modded Xbox 360 than any of the businesses of MS since I have the original game. When I buy an Xbox 360 that I can dispose of it as you want. And by the way, the Xbox 360 ruined 3 of my original game disc; I see no reason not to use copies of my original games. Anyway I have the same difficulty (disk unreadable and a copy is never used)

I just state the obvious: There is a possibility that any 360 that has been purchased used, can be a modded Xbox. Imagine that a modded 360 became the owner, said the first 360. Not necessarily be 100% sure of the difference, now would they? Thinking things through can help you avoid being buffeted by the internet.

I have this difficulty infrequently too. Usually I can start the game, but the loading screens take forever and corrupted my save game from time to time. Also, I cannot install: I get the "disc unreadable" error in percentage chance. I've never tried the old dashboard; however, I have the game on Monday and downloaded the new dashboard just before trying the game. Otherwise, the game has been downloaded 4mb update twice and now what the hell? I really hope they fix these problems with the next update. Legit game downloaded the update panel not modded 360s LIVE Arcade with a 250 GB hard drive.

Clearly they do. Is not it strange that a handful of members here (myself included) are all have the same problem exactly the same, a problem that occurred immediately after installing the update? Even the Xbox official forums in a scandal in this moment, with people claiming to have the same problem. If this has nothing to do with the update, then that's a hell of a coincidence.

I know that all my 360 is not modified, or at least better than not because I bought in stores and MS sent me one as a substitute for another. I never had a "dirty disc error" my game plays well (apart from a few technical problems), but I went into my son's game last night to do something for him and thus save his hero is gone, that fell in the opening scene.

I do not know if it will work in this situation, but the Xbox has a maintenance code to punch in a motion controller as an old man in all combat (eg XBLRABAUP UP DOWN ETC) the correct code will erase all the updated information on Xbox so you can re-download. I have no idea if it would clear the dashboard update too or not, but you could try calling M $ to 1 800 4 my Xbox and asking.

Well, he can only start again, it was only an hour into the game with both characters and legendary weapon had no property yet. I'm glad I had the same difficulty because I just got married to another friend hero/coop entered into a business company and had a son; I gave some of the famous weapons before departure my game. I have been very upset about losing the file.