Thread: Things you dint like in Fable 3

Things you dint like in Fable 3

The Story is not liked by me.
    A fable, but is the game story or Lionhead, it means a story that is often long, filled with mystical creatures, a good hero or villain, and just fun all around, with the imagination that holds it together. Fable 3 cannot be compared with a fable about it. It's a very good, but in Fable 1, and ten minutes into the game, his father died, mom and sister are missing, and you have a death wish to kill whatever destroyed her life in the perfect town, fuel revenge his character and I think. I want to get the bad guy, kill him, and the feeling that the victory delicious. There were times I was sad ("Mom, I've found after all these years! What? NO killed her! Atleast I can use a labyrinth of sympathy, NOT OF EVIL!") And now I was happy, the game was a tug of war, and I still play a lot TLC.

Re: Things you dint like in Fable 3

For me it’s Enemies
    Fable had enemies galore, and I wanted to fight them all. Literally, I felt like all I wanted to kill me, and I was excited! It was fun, golem, trolls, Hobbes, Hollow Men, nymphs, bandits, Balverines, ice trolls, and there are so many things to fight! I squeeled of joy at the prospect of battle.
    Fable 3 that is, the hollow men, and, uhm, bandits, balverines, and wolves. Sure, you have the shadow of the enemy, but they are not the same. I miss the old monsters. Pedro I remember hearing that in an interview, was the G4, in the fable of two, since the invention of weapons, many former enemies had gone. I saw that and said, "Well damn, maybe it would bring them back.
    No! We have wolves though! Who will want to fight a large institution, magical power to control the land where you can fight a dog uncivilized? Almost anyone who played the first game is who.

I don’t like the Weapons.

In Fable, weapons feel right, of course, were the typical weapon at first, you know, the bronze sword was replaced with the steel blade, which is just a regular part of RPGs, and I like that and when I got a legendary weapon, if it was so unique and beautiful, I wanted to play with him, he wanted to use it! Curves, its blade, all related to what you know that it was manufactured.

In the fable of three, you might also order way of the sword, the same meter, which is a lot of options for reuse. It's sad when you can make your resume look like starting a legendary. What really is? I have not had the feeling of accomplishment of opening the doors of evil and the pursuit of special weapons, because I could do similar to my original sword.

Same as above person I also dint like the weapons

Why are my arms so weak starting late in the game? Pedro promised (that his words should be taken with a barrel of rocks) that his game would be different than other games, starting the sword was thrown into the opportunity to get something better, but starting the sword makes you stronger with you and changes to suit your personality as you play. My sword is the weakest weapon he had at the end of the game. It looked good, but the road was making, far away. I kicked a chicken. A chicken, by accident. Therefore, I killed a bunch of monsters, there was a lot of money, done a lot of things, but the sword seemed to find that a chicken need more interesting and represented? It seems cool, but the games have been kept abreast of what I've done more and then changed it like that.

I am not referring to firearms. Realized in Fable 2, and I thought it was a great idea, they were stronger, but you could not snipe enemies as you can with the bow, and had to reload, which lasted more than get another arrow, which was good in fable 1 and 2, the shot from a distance, then the melee, when things got close. In the fable of three, I found myself jumping away and shoot too. The weapons are much stronger than swords and hammers, not fun, and more often than not all monsters dodge his sword attack. It was very frustrating. I love playing the sword and a fable, I have to, and I could use a bow. With Fable 3, which is all weapons, all the time, because the only thing his sword is good for a tooth is very dangerous.

I also dint like the Weapons
    Magic was a great story, everything seemed nice and unique, and had reason to be in the game. In the fable of three, I do not even know what magic is there. It could be a magician in Fable 1, which had all kinds of spells, that if I wanted, I would never buy a sword or a bow. In Fable 3, there are about six spells to choose from, and none of them feel so good, or unique. I could not come into being a great magician, because my idea of an assistant I could heal, raise dead enemies just dead to fight by my side, make a shield around me, shoot a beam that would extend through promotion enemy lines until they were chained together because of the high voltage. Unfortunately, in this game, the more you can do is a whirlwind that includes monsters and changes around them, and I did not think it hurts to hit the walls and such. In addition, you have to upload the attacks. This went well with the Fable1 fireball, but you have to do with all the skills in the fable of 3, if you want to do any damage (to the present note, fireproof underwear sell well among the bandits). In a fable, magic was a godsend that he was incredible in battle, in the fable of 3, barely used, because when I tried, it was weak or tired to fight, or give me As the filth from me as I tried to charge up my attacks.

I dint like the Final fights

The first time Jack's struggle, which is in the guild, in what may be one of the holiest sites in Albion, where William Black defeated two members of the court and threw away the sword of eons, the place where he graduated from the guild, the place that shows their history. In the second battle, to fight him in the madness of Archon, a place where the past meets the land. When you open the door, Jack has been granted a path back to the living world, which plans to use to kill all things that exist. Both places are amazing for a battlefield, and revise as I find a soldier who cannot put aside their past.

In Fable 3, which fights in the market? There's nothing like a symbol of a fierce battle was fought here, no symbolism, no connection with it. I am deep in thought in the guild or in the north of waste by the fighting. In Fable 3, I run past the point that saved the world without giving a second look.

There are more missions in the story of three, but I prefer the more fables. In the fable, I felt like a mercenary, and peak out of Cowboy Bebop, who was doing the right thing and get paid. Sure, I'd like to earn more money doing the wrong, but I did not need it so bad, and doing well was always better. The clan was great, and I do not like to be rid of it, because I hate that I paid in Fable 3. The missions are not so good; because people want you to do things have to be stupid about it. They have to make a joke, and it is bloody awful. The missions are good, but not paid, and having to hear jokes about people asking tedious missions.