Thread: No players online on steam during EVE

No players online on steam during EVE

Hi. Want some friends or others to play online. Although I have a vacation and also others may have but still I am not able to find any players online. I am getting completely bored and thus I find no one online in the EVE. There are many good games to play and friends it’s my request to please come online as soon as possible because I am not able to play alone. It’s quite boring and I am wasting my vacation too by doing nothing. Hope anyone comes to play?

Re: No players online on steam during EVE

I used to play many times on steam but than finally left it. Got many things to do in real life, just playing games won’t do anything for you. I was playing this game since I was of 13 years old just talking, shooting, chatting with friends and then just moved off everything. Fed of too much of war and just playing or fighting in this game with only tiny construction and investigation got be bored and there was no novelty at all. So finally left it.

This game is just amazing which includes war and lots of fights which is a very big part of draw. I like all the features of this game. I know my friends with whom I used to play with them. It’s an amazing online game with good stuffs. The only difficulty is with heavy market manipulation. The only thing this game is missing is the psychological warfare but you must give it another chance to have fun with extra features provided by it.

Yeah that’s right dear; even I am playing this game from past few years. I check first if anyone is online and then play. I may on or off, I don’t play regularly. I always be offline during this time of year. You will hardly find someone online during this EVE. I frequently stop playing this game during EVE. If anyone have any issue regarding play/pause or saving the game, than they have to wait for a while. Also I hope you find some players now.

I don’t remember till how much time I was offline. I used to play this game and it’s quite good but I have forgotten everything about this game and not able to recollect it. Since there was a problem causing to my problem regularly also after replacing it so finally I disconnected the internet. This internet connection was worst so finally got rid of it. So waiting for my ISP to come and I hope I’ll play with you as soon as possible.

I am playing this game and not only this particular one but many of them on steam. I think it’s almost three years I have playing this game. But since I have grown up and I am on job too, so I was quite busy this days also looking up for the family background. Thus I haven’t played online for around three weeks also I am very eager to play and missing all older days. I hope I can join you buddy as soon as possible.