Thread: Fable III Graphics are Jittery and Blurry

Fable III Graphics are Jittery and Blurry

Does anyone have this kind or problems with their game? Where some of the characters animations are jittery and Blurry. Jittery and blerry means all the motion things get blur and they are not visible properly, it like a frame is cutting in between two different frames. But one more this this is not the problem all the times it happens some time only. Does anyone else have this kind of problem with their games?

Re: Fable III Graphics are Jittery and Blurry

Fable has always been difficult game at the edges. I do not really care much for the first two games, but I'm a little disturbed by this time. Not necessarily because I find the issues worse, I do not, but because I would have hoped they'd fix some of these things the third time. That said, nothing that really ruins the game for me, just a little mistakes that I from time to time. Really should not have to worry about screen tearing and framerate drops more.

In fact, it happens more to this generation than any generation before it. I do not remember more than 5 or 10 games he had torn last generation, this generation that is in every other game. Lazy developers pushing for unrealistic launch dates. Vsync button is pressed and magically, its bit rate is stuck at around 30 fps. I understand why they do not mean I have to be happy about it. Tearing is the worst graphics issues, as I'm concerned. The larger the screen gets, the more apparent it is.

Tearing can certainly be ugly, but if it drops below 30 fps often, I'm not sure that a frame rate of 30-20 would be inconsistent attractive alternative to anyone. Without being able to change myself as an option in the game, I'm not sure they'd rather break the games most common loss of large paintings. Maybe should start putting only as an option for players can decide, or is it the certification criteria for DM (letting the user choose)?

There is no excuse for sloppy programming, lazy. Look Reach Halo, Gears of War 2, Uncharted 2 - the games run smoothly and with ZERO vsync tearing issues and look beautiful. Fable III does not even seem that big, and it works like shit. That was rushed and compromised visual fidelity. No excuses, because it’s not like the game Fable is a great asset. I've said it before, but fable is one of the most massively overrated franchises this generation.

We have advanced to that point. When a game like Super Mario Galaxy can run at a higher framerate, with no screen tearing, and on lesser hardware no less, it's clear that we have arrived. The difficulty is, many studios don't know how to reel in their bloated games to deliver that knowledge. They just keep addition material, without any concern as to how that stuff affects the outcome.

That does not mean that we are dealing with a very fickle. From experience, I know very well that the audience will demand game of the moon, and the demand for free. People would not be satisfied if developers make games simply polishing the complexity almost art. All you have to do is take a walk on a message board every time a game is released and not the pinnacle of graphics technology. See the "Xbox 1.5", comments back to the Xbox 360 release. People do not want that.