Thread: Some excellent games you are not able to catch

Some excellent games you are not able to catch

There are basically 3 games which I was not able to get into it, they are
    Mass Effect - I bought the wrong version optimized for PC, played for about 3 hours. Conversation and exploration was pretty good, but the fight absolutely bores me to tears and I gave up. I tried again later in 360 and got the same problem, compounded by the terrible buggy controls.
    Fallout 3 - I appreciated Fallout 1 and 2, so I thought I'd like this too. The universe of the game is set in is fantastic and the characters are wonderful, but God do not like the Gamebryo engine. It feels so rigid and unfriendly. Played maybe 6 times and finally realized not to have it anymore. Glad not wasted money on any of the DLC.
    Bioshock - I do not care at all. I'm sure everyone will have plenty of reasons why you should, but the linear shooters just do not do for me more and just playing the demo left me indifferent. Good architecture, but that is all. Infinity could change my opinion, but I'll wait and see.

Re: Some excellent games you are not able to catch

Deus Ex is also a nice game but there is no particular reason for leaving it. Whenever I play it, I have to enter through roof in this game which lefts me to be bored and then I switch to some other games. So I'm looking forward to the new, but could never get into the old. Even though game is quite good but still I was not able to catch this game. Finally got bored. Anyone can try this and if completed can reply.

Mass effect 2 is the game which I completed but still someone keeps saying that it’s rubbish. It is after all pointless by just buying models and fish. In this game someone enters the bar and he drinks, dance and do some stuffs which I am not able to get it. Especially I bought a graphic card for £260 for this game but after all it’s useless. May be I am wrong but I didn’t like this. Someone can reply if found something interesting about this game.

Braid is an awesome game but quite a hard one. Also Neverwinter Nights was good. The play was really wondering what all you liked it. Text everywhere which usually I do not care, but this was too much, the graphics are not interesting and the environment too. The plot is not interesting. It was a way to drag the screen to load the loading screen. I usually like RPGs, but I really hate it. I Removed this game after 40 minutes, so maybe just a bad start, but if that is exactly what he was doing in the next 20 hours, I'd rather spend my time on something else.

Mass effects, Fallout 3, Bioshock are the games which I have completed playing but got fed up. These games are good but due to some things which are too deep, I was stucked at many places. Thus I never played these games again. Dragon Age: Origins is also of similar kind. I played this game for few hours and there were much information thrown to remember. This is my first RPG on the PC, so it was probably not the best choice of title as a cherry toaster for this simple genre.

Yeah I know Fallout 3 is very confusing. Similarly, I also played Fallout New Vegas but these were not good as that of Fallout 1and 2. While playing Fallout New Vegas, there were many things which I was not able to understand. I got bored many times but still thought of completing. Tried to struggle many time to complete this game and get into this so finally thought of leaving. Hope anyone can complete this game.