Thread: Fable 3 shooting range problem

Fable 3 shooting range problem

I was going to do the shooting range and then the guy was finished talking to put me into the goal to shoot at targets, but did not appear. I waited for about 5 minutes and did not appear. I Shot the other things you get points and nothing. Also there is no timer. I went off target, but I cannot because it says I'm in the middle of a mission so the only way I can leave the zone is to dash and load the game again and do other things.

Re: Fable 3 shooting range problem

I was lucky the same problem with my game, the range Westcliffe? everything went well, but no spring for me to shoot, I was able to go out and stuff, but I cannot help you there, it seems that you're going to have to load the game again I’m afraid. I have a problem before I had to reload, but I often keep my game so it was the sauce.

I just experienced the same thing. I had been completing the delivery missions and repair of buildings. The firing range was the subject of the ultimate mission of this area on my list. When the aperture range, my gun did something strange. I held it over my head and shone white as it does when you put a mod or charge. Then he faces the firing range as before, not only against or targets. I shot some birds and a deer caught in the side then got bored and became the host. Could not shoot but I could walk and use my sword. The prizes to win and the board showing the scores of destination were gone. I turned and noticed the NPC only hosted, frozen in place. No moving parts had been generated. It was just a shell in the area of mercenaries, as expected in a mini game.

I had been experiencing some very bad framerate lag that I noticed before in areas such as wood and silver mistpeak valley, where I had never experienced before late. Departure from the area gave me a warning that he would return to the last save, which was fine by me, because he had forced savings through management of hunting, just ten minutes earlier. When the game loads the save and I was returned to the world was wrong. I found myself in a completely different place. All the buildings were purchased in three areas of the city were returned to their original owners. There was no saved game you'd ever done. My inventory was a mess. Most items were gone and the golden key i had collected the cash was back in his hole above the battery (now much smaller) of gold. It is clear that the store was extensively damaged thereby nullifying the game and returned to the dashboard 360.

When I started again with my most recent save, many things had changed. I'm missing 30% of my inventory. The oddest thing was that the items continued to disappear as the game in the next five hours. Articles from one or two at a time that has been at every turn to weapons or costume rooms. When I stopped playing, most of my clothes, tattoos, and hair and beard styles are gone along with their pedestals. Approximately one third of the buildings that once belonged have been returned to their original owners. Achievements and not punished (at least the last one was working). Lag has gone wrong. Frames per second in Silva and in the cave are entered through the anterior (millspeak I think.) I was so bad that it was impossible to play. I had to wait to catch up before continuing. I've never had framerate problems in the fable III before.