Thread: Fable III: Petition to allow us to back up saves

Fable III: Petition to allow us to back up saves

This is one of the largest design flaws I have ever seen, and mainly with the amount of game breaking insects in the game, this looks like the best solution. Now, I obtain that Lionhead Studios wants us to feel like the selections have "genuine" consequences, and when that may sound excellent on paper, in practice it’s terrible. It delays the game, it does not improve it. I as well comprehend that they wish to limit the amount of cheating, but guys this is generally a single player matter, and I truly don’t care what other people do. What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Fable III: Petition to allow us to back up saves

Also, I am one of the many people who endured from a game breaking problem and had to restart my complete game from the beginning. This has made me afraid to play, because without a back up save I am at the understanding of the problem fest that is fable 3. I could simply obtain 10 or more hours in, and after that have to restart another time. All of these main troubles would become minor problems if Lionhead would just let us to back up our save files. Let us defend our data from faults, power outages, and additional random forces which can wipe out our devoted time. What do you guys think?

I have no thought why this would get voted down. It’s type of a no brainer. However a few people feel necessitate to protect this game although it’s a malfunction fest. I like Lionhead. I like fable 3. I do not like trailing all my growth for no cause. All I am asking is to just give us the ability to back up saves, just similar to each other game. I am not asking to amazingly fix each solitary insect within 24 hours. I just wish to be able to defend my data.

Petitions truly won't achieve anything, but I will sign in principle anyhow. This is one of the major flaws with the games and I thought, even as of Fable 2, that there should have been a back-up save to utilize in case of crashes. I simply had to start afresh in Fable 3 because of a black screen save (paradoxically my primary game breaker in Fable 2 as well) and I would have loved to have a back-up to persist with my lady hero.

I completely agree. I hate just having one save file, mainly in a game like Fable where you spend so much time and energy into your save file, just to have a spiteful bug or a power cut when saving totally wipe out all your hard work. I don't care regarding the option consequences, it's a game. I don't play games because I want them to be sensible, I play them to depart from practicality and be in a world of my own. Fable games are astonishing, but I have to say the single save file is silly in a game with so lots of bugs. If we had manifold save files we could just load a previous file in its place of playing the complete game all over again.

They definitely necessitate having multiple saves. I am a savaholic in the majority games, quick saving each minute or two occasionally, but I don't want that here. What I do need, at stripped minimum, is for them to keep multiple save points, possibly at every gate in the Road you unlock, maybe after every quest, each kept separate from the others, so that if something awful occurs to your most recent save point (like you can't leave the Sanctuary any longer), you just lose an hour or two of progress, not the complete game's worth. If they utterly have to be draconian about it, they could make it so that loading up an earlier save negates all progress later than that save point, so that you can't store multiple branching paths off a solitary tree all promptly.