Thread: Kinect sensor manual and warranty

Kinect sensor manual and warranty

Hi, I have bought a xbox 360 and by mistakenly I just misplaced its manual, and as I have bought this new, I don’t have any idea about, how to play, and all the precaution regarding play, I am bit confused that now what to do? Can I get this manual back? And if suppose yes, then from where can I get this? Please give me some suggestion so I can have that manual soon and I can play my playstation again. Thanks.

Re: Kinect sensor manual and warranty

Yeah, don’t be panic as you’ll get that guide, if you want it. You can contact to your nearest service center also for the same. They will provide you the duplicate copy of it, I am not sure that they will charge you for that or not? But according to me it would be free I think. Yeah I would suggest that don’t bother about this you’ll get it for sure. And By the way, the connections are not that much difficult you can start to play.

If suppose you don’t get that file, you can refer their sites too, as they have mentioned each and every steps in very detail, otherwise you can download it also, I am not sure they provide such guide or not, but if you didn’t got that file, here I am attaching this guide, you can download it easily.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks brother, I had download it, and it has a very good explanation regarding all the parts, and some tips for playing the games, and the settings that we have to made, all the things, I would like to say this again, thanks bro… but yeah I have some doubt too, like I had heard that from many of my friend, that the parts are so delicate which is provided, so if suppose by mistakenly any part got damaged, shall they replace it? If it is in the warranty period? Or I have to buy it new from them?

I am not sure about that, because I have not face any problem regarding their any of the part, as they are enough strong to break, if you just take little bit care about that, I don’t think you’ll get any problem with that, and as far as I know you’ll surely get the benefit for any damage of your system, but only if it is in the warranty period. But yeah, the main thing is, if you have damage something, than no one can help you brother as you have to buy it new, and you won’t get any option too.