Thread: Can I share photos and videos from Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360

Can I share photos and videos from Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360

I am using Kinect Xbox 360. I realized that Kinect provides amazing gaming experience. I have captured many photos and videos on my Kinect. When I was going through my console settings then I found the Kinect Sharing settings on that. I want to know more about this Kinect feature. I guess it allows me to share all my photos and videos with others. But I want to know more about this and from where do this photos and videos get shared. Can anyone see my all photos as well as videos, so please provide me with all these details in detail?

Re: Can I share photos and videos from Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360

Microsoft Kinect Xbox 360 is just amazing. I don’t know much detail about this feature but I can share whatever I know. Kinect allows you to share your photos and videos on social networking website. In order to share these photos and videos, your Kinect should have at least one of it i.e. either photo or a video. Then you can upload these photos or videos to KinectShare.com. These photos or videos from there could be downloaded or shared to any social networking website Face book.

I am also using Kinect Xbox 360, I also capture photos and videos in my Kinect, but I don’t want to upload it to KinectShare.com. So I want to know that are my photos or videos getting uploaded to my websites. I don’t want to share it temporarily, but in future I might want that feature on. So please tell me how to turn these settings temporarily off. Also tell me the maximum photos and videos that can be uploaded to the website.

In order to share these photos or videos, you need to configure some settings. Go on your console, and here you have to sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamer tag. Then select any avatar from My Xbox. Then go to online safety and select change settings, then select customize and select Kinect Sharing. Then you have to set it either allowed or blocked. Here Allowed means that you can share photos and videos to KinectShare.com. You need to use your windows Id to log into that website and block means that you cannot share videos or photos on these websites.

Kinect have kept this sharing feature off by default. I mean its default setting is set to Blocked. So at any time you don’t want to upload the photos and videos on KinectShare.com then turn the Kinect sharing setting to Block state by pressing B on your controller. There is no such maximum upload restriction, you can upload as many photos or videos, but only thing are that you should share these photos or videos to any social networking website because these photos and videos gets deleted automatically after fourteen days.