Thread: How to swap a weapon in brink?

How to swap a weapon in brink?

So I watched the E3 stage demo video of Brink for the 7th time (I think, could be more or less) and I noticed something in particular. In the video it seems that your only able to pick 3 weapon load outs during a game. I'm wondering, do you select the 3 primary/sidearm combinations before the game starts or is there more than meets the eye? So please help me out of this confusion and let me know what I can do to learn the same.

Re: How to swap a weapon in brink?

The way I understand it, you will be able to upgrade your weapons the way you want before you play a game, and that's how they will be when you quick select them at the control panels. If you want to change the upgrades on one of your weapons in the middle of a game, you can, but it will take longer, so most people would want to have a gun set up for every style of play they use.

If I remember correctly from when I played brink, you customized character before going into game, picked gun n everything then while in game if you didn't like your gun you could go to a PC like thing n swap your load out for something different, change class. So you need to customize the same and then get rid of the problem I hope that you are getting my point here and if yes then you need to implement the same.

First you have to decide what you'll take with you, depending on what your team takes and what map you will be playing on. And then you will imagine some scenarios for what the other team could bring to the field; depending on that you create several "counter-load outs". But as there as to be a random factor as well, you can't just access everything during the match, so there can be a situation in which you are not able to counter the enemy team or vice versa by pure weaponry.

Personally, I mostly don't even create load outs depending on a map, but purely on my play styles. So I'll have one range-based and one CQB-based load out. And if I can have more load outs than two, I'll have modified ranged and CQB load outs. For example in MW2 I'd have load outs with an Assault Rifle and Pistol, Assault Rifle and Shotgun, SMG and Pistol, SMG and Shotgun, Machinegun and Rocket launcher, Machinegun and Shotgun I guess you must have got the idea.

Actually there are 4 set classes Soldier, Operative, Medic, and Engineer. You can't make up a new one. These classes are the ones that will be final. You can however customize how they function via the abilities load out screen; in the main menu ach ability allows a bit more diversity in your class. But your original statement is wrong. You cannot make a new class. No Medics disguising as the enemy, blowing up new passage ways, with your turret.