Thread: Microsoft Kinect's sensor lights

Microsoft Kinect's sensor lights

Hi friends, I have a xbox 360 motion sensor device, since I have bought that it was working properly, but from last 2 days, I am not able to play the games on that because it has some problem in it, I don’t know exactly what is going on, the sensor displays only red lights instead of green, It was green earlier but what happened to it, can anyone tell me? Any suggestion, what shall I do? Is there any problem in the console itself? Any advice?

re: Microsoft Kinect's sensor lights

Yeah you are right there is a light that indicates the current position of the console, as it blinks in two colors as you might be aware of it, it blinks as a flashing green that shows it is about to start your console and when it becomes solid it means you are ready to play the game, but if the light on your kinect sensor is red that means that the sensor is not connected properly or might be your console software need to be update.

As you have said that you have the red lights on your kinect sensor, have you ever get such an error? ‘ insufficient power (C0051202)’, sometimes it also happens when the lights get red, at that you can do the following, First insert the game disk in the console, and try to start the game from the dashboard, if your console need to be update, the will give you the following message like “update require”. At that time restart your console and install the update, that you’ll find on the official site of xbox 360, or might be you have to purchase it.

As there too many reasons are associated with this kind of problems regarding the sensor lights, as you haven’t mentioned any of its symptoms. See you can check this also, I am not sure that this is your problem, turn off your console, and make sure that given wire is nicely plugged in the electronic socket. There is a USB connector provided to you, you can check that it is perfectly attached to the console or not, there is also a light between those two wires. And if doesn’t appear green try to attach in the another socket. I hope this will work.

If you are still persisting the same problem, according to me some part of your console is damaged you should give it for the repairing, but for that I’d suggest you, that don’t give to any unauthorized shop because, I have heard that, they make fraud with us, so rather you can give it to its service center, where they will provide you the best service, and I think they won’t charge you if your device is still in the warranty period.

Re: Microsoft Kinect's sensor lights

When you face such a problem regarding your xbox you can have so many options to do, like first of all it might be possible that the connection should not be made properly, check all the cables that they are connected to the appropriate outlet before playing the game, then only you’ll get the proper signal on the sensor. otherwise they have not made such a signal that let you know whether the connections are properly made or not.