Thread: How to calibrate the microsoft kinect's sensor

How to calibrate the microsoft kinect's sensor

Hi, I have a xbox 360 at my place and it has a superb features and off course if we concern the graphics it is fantastic. And their new enhancement with the sensor makes the gaming experience more controller or rather I would say more influential. But its sensor is to delicate I must say because whenever we just moves it also moves, so it just sometimes lost its focus, but when I asked my friend about this, he told me that the problem is regarding the calibration? How do we recalibrate it? Any suggestion?

re: How to calibrate the microsoft kinect's sensor

Brother, really it’s a good device to play with, and after such a superb reviews from all the customers I am also planning to buy this, as right now I have PlayStation 2, it is also good but the graphic which xbox provides doesn’t have comparison I think. But as you are saying about this sensor calibration problem, I am not really aware about it, but I would suggest you to that you should check the internet as there are too many websites and different forums, in which you’ll surely get the solution to your problem.

The same problem I was having with my xbox, after such a long time I got the solution, it’s easy dude don’t worry about that, and let me tell you, it is not that big problem so don’t get panic, here I am mentioning you some steps, that help you sorting out. Get the calibration card that came with game disc I hope you have that. after that press the guide button by your controller, then scroll down the kinect tuner, in that you’ll find the calibration in the next menu. Hold the card that is facing the sensor, tilt the calibration card according to the lineup. But yeah when you are doing this hold the card properly as the process is to sensitive.

The system you are using has sold out globally, and due to some of its problem they have started providing the guide. So if you are persisting any other problems you can refer those guides too, as they have include almost each and every issues related to the xbox, like compatibility issues, and the hardware issues, I don’t know exactly that they are providing it free of cost or they are charging some amount, but you’ll get the solution for sure.

Re: How to calibrate the microsoft kinect's sensor

Dude, first of all you need to have the calibration card for your xbox, without that you’ll be unable to to the same, and if you don’t have that card you may buy it from the shop, rather I would suggest you that you should try to contact the service center, they can provide you the original parts to your xbox360. And if your card is not working properly they have the replacement offer too, where you can replace your existing accessories, but they have some terms and conditions too, according to that you’ll get the benefit.