• Convoy

0 0%
  • Hotel

2 100.00%
  • Stockpile

0 0%

Thread: Black Ops : Escalation Map Pack

Black Ops : Escalation Map Pack

What is the verdict on the new Escalation maps?..

or do you swing more towards Call of the Dead..

Re: Black Ops : Escalation Map Pack

I have experienced the escalation maps out they are wonderful the zombie map has to be the excellent zombie ever they have on the jugganaught sleight of hand rapid revive twice tap there is 3 new weapons twice machetes’ twice models and a pitch fork + novel characters the boss is firm to kill but there is a simple way to endure the boss shoot and run and stay away from the water cause he owns and electric mallet ok the maps cost 1200 Microsoft points. But that’s just what I think you should purchase the maps and check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    I have experienced the escalation maps out they are wonderful the zombie map has to be the excellent zombie ever they have on the jugganaught sleight of hand rapid revive twice tap there is 3 new weapons twice machetes’ twice models and a pitch fork + novel characters the boss is firm to kill but there is a simple way to endure the boss shoot and run and stay away from the water cause he owns and electric mallet ok the maps cost 1200 Microsoft points. But that’s just what I think you should purchase the maps and check them out.
    That was an intense sentence.. but I agree. 1200 microsoft points to keep us entertained until MW3.. I can handle that.

Another 15 € for 5 maps, frankly speaking its all big scam, which is normally paid for a map pack worth € 7 or 8, I did not take the first pack and I'd not take the other one either, even if the maps they look pretty, I will certainly not pay. Well, developers are still enjoying the series for us to sell additional content. It's always the same story but it can give a little interest and a new lease of life to a game that could take the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    Another 15 € for 5 maps, frankly speaking its all big scam, which is normally paid for a map pack worth € 7 or 8, I did not take the first pack and I'd not take the other one either, even if the maps they look pretty, I will certainly not pay. Well, developers are still enjoying the series for us to sell additional content. It's always the same story but it can give a little interest and a new lease of life to a game that could take the dust.
    Do you still play the game, even without the new maps?
    If so.. then perfect!
    But if not, wouldn't you be better off buying the DLCs and enjoying greater longevity of Black Ops, as opposed to forking out another 60€ for another game to keep you occupied until MW3?

Just a thought