Thread: Need to change the things in Mid match in Brink

Need to change the things in Mid match in Brink

I have installed Brink on the computer of mine. Well I am looking to change the look and feel of the character of the mine. I wanted to get the same without having any penalties in the game. how can I change the same in the middle of the game? Also how can I can change the body type in the game? So let me know if you are having any useful instruction to get the requirement of mine. Any help on this matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need to change the things in Mid match in Brink

Well the thing which you are looking to have is supposed to be quite different than that of the console in the game. personally I am not a kind of the console player so I am unable to find out how the thing is working in the game. everything is totally dependent on the PC players where they are going to have dedicated server while playing the game. however I have shared that there would be no lobby for the PC version of the game.

Personally I would like to have flexibility in the game than that of the strength. Why because you need to adept in the game while you are supposed to play the game on the system of yours. I have relized that the game would have great issue if you will not be able to change the Bodytype or class in the game. I think Peer 2 Peer host running would be the most useful to get the requirement of yours while playing the game on the computer of yours. it did not make any sense while playing the game on the computer of yours.

I have noticed that the console players do not have any option which lets them to switch between the teams. They are having option to play the game and have a party. However in the PC version of the game you will have an option to switch between the both sides while you are playing the game. so that you will have an option to change the character as well as bodytype while you are playing the game on the computer of yours.

According to experience of mine I have not found any game where you are not supposed to modify the things according your requirement. If it is not implemented in the game then the players would not have an option to adapt the situation and it would become a serious constraint in the game. well the developer should provide something which would help you to change the class or character according to need of yours in this particular game Brink.