Thread: Sniper 1-hit-kill in Brink

Sniper 1-hit-kill in Brink

I have just explored on many sites and attempted googling too, but all I could discover was that it wouldn't be a 1-hit-kill (it not at all specified where or of what body type, but I am presumptuous it's talking concerning the general body type). Does anybody know if the bolt-action gun will be a 1-hit-kill to the top of a light body type? Anyone have any idea on this? Please let me know if anyone here het any idea or any information on this.

Re: Sniper 1-hit-kill in Brink

I don't comprehend why you would wish to be utilizing a sniper class to start with. It balances no class well, and actually won't efficiently assist with objectives (maybe suspicious, but at a standstill), not does it look like it would give way a stable income of XP. I can possibly comprehend using it each once in a while though, just as a stuff of variety. I have taken a liking to Snipers newly. I am not certain I will like it in Brink, just time will tell, but it's interesting that there's no k/d in it. I think I like this feature. It will eliminate the chance of somebody stealing your kills, and in its place you will have to focus on causing opponent damage or doing objectives.

Sniping is skillful. I don’t wish for one more huge argument but it is. As well aim wins out. You can say it’s all regarding tactics and stuff, but if one team has considerably superior aim than the other. No sum of tactics will conquer it. As well this makes me seem like I don’t like tactics, I love tactics, I am a thinker in game, but thinking even though it does give you the benefit, doesn’t complete the kill. Obviously you can at a standstill be useful in brink devoid of good aim, very helpful. However devoid of aim, you cannot protect your ability to utilize those supportive skills.

As somebody who's presently idling away the days till Brink playing DOD: S on Sniper just servers I wish there is an upright Sniper in this game, and I wish it's a 1-shot kill, or as a minimum 1-headshot kill. I arrive from an RTCW and ET background, and in the past would have scorned at 1-shot kill weapons (certainly I most indeed did obtain into some flame wars on the subject back in the day), but having played added games as (DOD for 3 years and UrT for 2 year) I realize currently how short sighted those influence were (the "skill" quarrel being the most unfounded), so I most genuinely wish Brink isn't 2 teams of SMG's and the just variety comes from the classes. I want diversity in weapon choice too.

The deception to making snipers amusing is that you have to provide the sniper a way to be effectual when giving non-snipers a way to oppose it. If the just way to kill a sniper on the opponent team is to out-snipe her, then that causes people with no attention or ability in sniping to be aggravated at their incapability to deal with their long-ranged foe. On the other side of the invent if the sniper is the just person on the team not getting kills because her gun doesn't do sufficient damage then she might too just switch roles.

Fair sufficient, I just required making the point that in a 10 year old game called DOD that has a 1-shot kill Sniper, that doesn't occur, and not at all has. The deal off is the Sniper has a actually slow rate of fire, meaning it can be counted pretty simply, especially if map intend doesn't give choke points that a lone Sniper can use that way. I have though just been reading up on the game (to be honest been quite much ignoring Brink till now, truly don't wish to do the hype / speculation thing, did sufficient of that with ET: QW and Wolfenstein 2009), so it looks there won't be a politely effective Sniper, so I think there won't be any Snipers at all, it only won't be worth the drawbacks if your aim can walk away from a hit.