Thread: Characters in cutscenes while playing Brink game

Characters in cutscenes while playing Brink game

I would say that I was looking out for the resistance and the security cutscene of the Aquarium. So from what I got saw I noticed that the Eel Mask who didn't talk in the Security one and the Asian man in the Resistance one is the player and he does no talking. Also he is only there and acts with the talking main-characters. So what do you all think about this one. Please do get back to me on this as I was waiting for the solutions.

Re: Characters in cutscenes while playing Brink game

I just had a look at the question and would say that I thought that the Eel masked fellow is the one who is the Characters in cutscenes .Also I feel that the person to say the first words in the security cutscene is that one only. Also I would say that I don't see a problem with this in single player at all.This is my thinking about such characters. Also I would say that I do sometimes see a problem with such thing when I try to play the game online with around eight player characters in the cutscene.

According to me it would be about two of them and I think that one of the things about the game is that you are not the main character who is present. Also I would say that a soldier with the war being the main character and that is the one that causes main damage. Along with that there are times where you sometimes have the initiative and you are in charge of everything but sometimes there are such instances where you don’t get anything at all. So such are the times.

According to me there are around 16 characters in the cutscene? I know I may sound a little high but that is the way it goes and I am quiet sure that. Also I would say that because that is what it means and hence this is how it all goes. So you mean that all 7characters that are present will be replaced by your team mates and yourself. OS this is something that you need to remember a lot. Also I would say that while doing the talking you don’t have to care about any other things.

I am very surprised to see that there are around 16 characters that are present in the cutscenes. OS that is really a very big number and I feel that I am still not very sure that how many cutscenes are present in this game. So I would really like to know the actually solution or in other words I would say that I would like to know the exact number of cutscenes of characters that are present in this game. And this is the reason why I am waiting for the solutions for this on this particular question.