Thread: Ex ETQW players review on Brink

Ex ETQW players review on Brink

I just want to know that have the ETQW players played this game. And if yes then I want to know how did they felt after playing this game. Were they happy with this one or they didn’t like this one a lot. Also I would tell you that when the first information about Brink was released I was very excited about it. I was hoping for another after ETQW which was very complex and fast game with a unique style this one will be of similar kind. So now I want to know how they feel about this particular game. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Ex ETQW players review on Brink

I would tell you that this is seriously a very interesting question that you have put up, What I mean to say is that this is not a game that is based on one side. Also I would say that there is a lot of humming to go around with this one and this is something part of this game itself. Also I would say that it just seems very simple to just jump to conclusions about this game and this is something that you need to be part of. And then you just can’t get enough.

I am addicted to this game and this is like a mega switch up to me. I would tell you that I was an Ex-ET player before I was an Ex-ETQW player. SO this is something which I would like to address you all and I am sure that this will definitely help you get some information. So that is the reason why I am loving this game so far. Also I would say that this there is a little drawback on this game and that is it is doesn’t have the same speed as it used to have with that game. But that is some that I am fine with and is a part of this game.

According to me obviously there won't be as popular as CoD. This is because as far as I am concerned that was the best game which was present and they were really great to play. Along with that they were too deep as well as complex for the average gamer. So this is my opinion about this question. And there was even the SD that did everything to help them. So I guess that you might have got the answer to the question that you have put up.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I just went through them .Also what I would say is that I was really very eager to know the solutions on this one and I feel that I am very happy with the kind of solutions that I have received.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me and would at the same time say that if you have another solutions to this question then do get back to me.