Thread: Don't believe in Brink Reviews

Don't believe in Brink Reviews

I've been following this game for awhile and I was disappointed in the reviews. Well, I got the game this morning and have put in a couple hours. I have to say it's a lot of fun. I'm playing the challenges without any bots and the games I've had are very intense and entertaining. It's going to take awhile for everyone to learn to play. This is a pretty hard game. But if you stay with teammates, listen to what's going on and stay with the objectives you're going to love it. Keep in mind; you can't play this like most FPS game. I'm playing on 360, BTW and I've had no lag. Sorry haters, but this game has a bit of a steep learning curve, but it's fun and rewarding. Seriously just play the game for you, have an open mind and you'll be happy. My GT is the same as my username here, so send a friend request.

Re: Don't believe in Brink Reviews

Oh you bet I will play it for myself, but all this hate about BRINK really sets the bar for me - now I will point out all in my head because so many people have complained, and I don't like that. So somewhat against my will I will try to find all the [censored] in the game people don't like, it will be like what I did to Halo: Reach after a while, I started seeing all the ting censored in it and eventually I just got to the point of me not playing - I played a little with a pal, and did level up those last few levels to get all the achievements just so I could say ''I went through gaming-hell''

Well by the sound of it, you probably won't like the game then. It seems you've already made up your mind not to like it. The game tells you what to do! If it says "guard the robot" then you stay with the robot and get tons of points. If it says "blow up the door" then you switch to a soldier and plant a charge. If it says fix the stairs then you change to an engineer and fix the stairs. Just stay with the objectives, do what it tells you to do and you'll like it.

I know what the game wants me to do, and I hope it will work for me. I've been wanting to play a multiplayer game that you actually need to work together to win in, the [censored] I'm talking about is lagg, the 360 is under the standard, that there is only bots, [censored] like that. I know the gameplay, and from the looks of it I will like that. I've been waiting for this game for some time now, I will not give the [censored] up on it.

Some people don't have 60 bucks to risk and have to go on reviews. Saying "Just buy it and decided then" is exactly the reason why they have reviews in the first place. Look at player reviews not site reviews. But anyway, it's impossible to find 16 real players to play with on xbox live because there is no matchmaking system. I need to invite 16 people and 1 person on my list has it?

I also think you should decide for yourself if something’s worth your time and money, but they didn’t make a pre-release demo. My advice for people is to get a console(360 since PSN is still down isn’t it?) version and return that if you don’t like it, because for here at least EB(Gamestop) gets iffy about you returning PC games with CD keys. Just say it’s unplayable because of massive lag and video texture issues. Or rent it depending on your situation.