Thread: Which is the player you try to avoid while playing Brink

Which is the player you try to avoid while playing Brink

I have been loving this game from the day it has arrived at my place and would say that this has been seriously a game that I just love to play. I have been playing it for hours and would say that this is one of the best games that I have ever played. Along with that there have been lots of talk about what class people will be but what class will you not want to run into.So the question that has arise to my mind is that which is the player you try to avoid while playing Brink.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Which is the player you try to avoid while playing Brink

I would say that to be really frank I just hate all the bad players that are present and just hate them a lot. Even I have come across some players that do kill me often but now I have to find some way to tackle them and find a way to kill them instead. Along with that there are some operative in disguise that would be very scary and they are the one that causes much of a damage to you. So this is what I do feel about the question that you have put up and even I would see some interesting answers over here.

According to me there are quite a characters that do cause you trouble but to mention a few I would say that the heavy engineer is the one that is most annoying and frightening to me. He often overpowers me a lot. Also if they are not able to find a defensive spot with a mini gun and that is some thing that you need to remember as well .Also along with that the set up of a turret is such that it could be trouble.

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that I will boom headshot them all who all come in my path and I just kill then all. Also I would say that there is no avoiding here. And you jus have to play the game as I goes ahead. Along with that I am always a bit worried about snipers that are present in the game and they are the one that often distributes your game. So these are some of the characters that I hate while playing this game. But whatever whether is I just don’t have any issues with them.

As far as I am concerned in a new game where you are not that aware of the maps that are present, you generally check the areas that are present in the killzones for snipers. So this is what you often check and think that there won't be an unstoppable class present out there. So I would say that yes there are some kind of character that are really annoying but I don’t often give then much importance and as don’t prove to be much of a hindrance while I play the game. But at the same time even I will agree with the fact that the heavy engineer is the one that causes you much trouble.

For me what I think is that the concern is in brink is that with the lack of one shot kills the game becomes a bit dull often. So this is the reason why there is not much of a problem with such character that come in middle while playing this game. Also I would say that if it wasn’t for the fact that you move so slowly. Also along with that one what you need to remember is that the heavies with grenade launchers is the one that makes you annoying a lot. So this is my opinion about all this things.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I am very amazed with the solutions that you all have provided. Also along with that I got to know the various characters that are really annoying and the kind of players that I would try to avoid while playing this game. So finally I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I appreciate you for the solutions.