Thread: What Should I be in Brink Security or Resistance?

What Should I be in Brink Security or Resistance?

Well I am looking forward to this game and I am confused either to be a security or the resistance in this game. Actually playing counterstrike I always had the upper hand on playing in counter terrorist team but here I am not able to make where to be placed myself in. I am pretty indecisive when it comes down to most things. I don’t know whether to go resistance or security. Please help me out of the same and let me know what to do in this case.

Re: What Should I be in Brink Security or Resistance?

As per me I want you to be in security I don’t know why but really love to play myself in them and I want you also to be in the same .You don't look like a battle tramp, you look respectable and badass. You're fighting for something good with a future. Resistance want to go back to a dying world, Security wants to look after the last hopes for humanity (The Ark). Plus I reckon it'll have a more interesting story line.

Wouldn't it be great if we could all work together? Wouldn't it be fine if everyone aspired to achieve success? Unfortunately this is not the case. There are those that seek to undo everything the Founders have done for us. They claim that their "work" will liberate the inhabitants of the Ark from oppression. They do this by means of terrorism, murder and espionage. Just recently, Resistance forces destroyed a water regulation plant in the industrial sector, causing irrevocable damage to the surrounding area's water distribution system. They are an organization of hypocrisy, destroying the lives of innocent civilians with their "liberation". We, at the Ark's Security forces, call to you to help protect the last bastion of human civilization from destruction at the hands of these savage thugs. We've all heard the stories, Resistance members stealing wayward children and turning them into the next generation of mind-washed recruits, so there must be some truth in them. This kind of heartless behavior shall not go unpunished.

A career in the Security force carries many benefits to you and your families. All new recruits have access to the latest weaponry available and are equipped with the best equipment left to humanity. Promotion is achieved on a merits basis and good performance is rewarded with new equipment and armor befitting that of a noble enforcer of peace and justice. Your families will benefit from our all-inclusive healthcare and dental plan with extra water-rations provided so kindly by our benefactors, the Founders. Your children are ensured the best education available and are taught how to become good citizens of the Ark. Our pensions and life-insurance plan also ensures that no matter what happens in the line of duty, you and your family will be taken care of by the Ark.

My stance is that both parties have lots in common, they are both fighting for survival and I believe there will be some grand story line of someone behind the scenes pulling the strings and manipulating both groups into what they want to do. I have a feeling the majority of Sec guys will have problems getting to grips with what they are being ordered to do and may not agree with what they are told to do, but do it anyway due to fear of repercussions on their family, themselves etc .

I am going to say Resistance. Their look is kind of cool, but it’s their beliefs that are the key. They want to go back, to the land, the ark is too small and eventually there will be birth control and oppression on the population. Both sides are fighting for their families, but you have to decide whether you want to stay on the ark, or demand the ark to go back to land. Do you want quell the mutiny, or fight for what right.
    That my take on the story, though I haven’t read much on it.