Thread: Rift: PVPers make the game unplayable

ali Guest

Rift: PVPers make the game unplayable

So I'm in the highlands Moonshade in neutral hub area (which believes that both sides must share a shaft should be fired) and assembles a group of 6 challenging. One of the 50, 42 am a rogue. She tells me she has 30 seconds to live after 10 seconds and proceed to kill me. I'll be back and everyone is laughing with a googol time. And you have thirteen seconds to live. The 50 kills me another time. Rinse and repeat about 7 times, I just wanted to see if defiant in their 50's cheaper to go on killing and yes, I was right. And to top it off, they are not hypothetical to kill NPC soldiers for combat in the neutral zone? I love the game, but if this is what MMO PVP is then the game will not play in time. It's ridiculous.

Re: Rift: PVPers make the game unplayable

Is this type of griefing occurring on both sides, in every game as long as possible? Instead of no return, just run the folder to another location soul. There are plenty of ways to avoid such things. Second, if that is unacceptable, go play on a PvE server. This is "normal" pvp server. You can always find people like this 50. The same was in WoW high-level many times I killed him, but I do not care, I laugh at them. So I was killing lowbies too within WoW. Other than here I never killed lowbie unless he first assault me ofc. If you cannot play due to the caravan just change place and wait a while or call some 50 to help.

I've not at all played WOW, however if this is the "normal" pvp subsequently PVP is so poor. I cannot be bothered to grind an additional character, so I presumption I have simply one option. Thanks for the input. By the way, you cannot execute another spawn point to spawn point was literally next to where he died and come back on my tombstone is, or I can. I do not know. Indeed, 50 helped me, she killed them all what they were doing a split that led to the side of the area. What happens to these people?

I have not seen mentioned in previous post, but was this in the passage in which they appear in your signature (Harrow)? If so, I saw the problem: Harrow is an excerpt RP-PvP system with rules in place that allow this type of behavior. Rolling in one of the RP-PvE fragments will lead to a game experience much more enjoyable. Even if you did this several times as you said, you could probably report it as harassment / griefing.

There are always going to be unsafe Ragers nerd who lose their lives and that the sentence in a computer game safe behind a monitor in order to get an ego boost. But it occurs most often in a game like RIFT was not designed with PvP in mind. RIFT design promotes griefing world just as players of the opposition faction level parallel to each other in the same areas. Open World PvP has no goals, such as the siege continues, towers, etc. There is no real control of an area is ever truly learned. No rewards for doing this kind of thing. No lakes or areas in RIFT PvP RvR them is more of a last-minute design. Hell, they could have at least implemented an option to mark for PvP level range (as a PvP flag to within 5 levels of your choice). At least then there would be a challenge and an opportunity to win every fight.