Thread: Rift: DPS clerics in warfronts

Rift: DPS clerics in warfronts

I play a priest and I would like to mention the clerics warfronts DPS. I've seen a few posts in various threads on this forum complaining about DPS clerics and I would say some things about it. Clerics are not the only ones who call the cure. There are rogue mage and technical specifications that can heal very well in this game so if you are going to complain about calls that can heal DPS specs to play instead, you might as well lump them in too to be fair. As soon as I go into a WF and observe 4 blue names out of 15, I'm not going to construct it 5. There is an obsession as having too a lot of healers within a WF as you can not heal the other team to death. I prefer to play as a druid, because that's what I like. I covered my team, together KB and damage playing as a druid and I was not even the maximum level for support at the moment so it's not like clerics cannot hurt and should be relegated only to healing.

Re: Rift: DPS clerics in warfronts

You do not pay the $ 15 a month for people who have created battalions cleric to not get to dictate how you selected. Personally, you can only play online so hit-a-mole with my eyes glazed over. It is not really so much fun, especially if your computer is too stupid to make and keep Codex, but is pursuing a personal tutor in the way of LOS. That said if my team has no healers, I am more than happy to go to my role as guardian and cured, but if we have enough healers, I'm going to play what I like. Do not like this? I invite you to make your own cleric and participate in the festivities at once-a-mole.

I do not understand, why roll a cleric, a kind of healing and clearly the best healing class in the game and then "play the game the way you want" and refuse to heal? Like this, after that, inevitably, leads his team losing within the war front, for the reason that, as a healing class, refuse to heal or be part of the team trying to win the war front for the healing of his fellow computer - why? I really like, you're better than afk botters. Go roll a warrior if you want to do harm, or if a mage dps caster is preferable, but honestly, this is a team game, an MMO, not a single player game.

Allow me be the first to point out that at no point did the OP submit to their clan or group of friends. What he took from his job is that he is referring to puging. If you do not similar to the behavior of people in the public part of an MMO, then your only course of action is quite a few friends and socializes within that circle. If a person is organized and competitive they will find a clan in games like this. DPS clerics took the class with the child and the child burst DPS. Then just heal.

To answer your question about why he shot a priest, I have a level 50 warrior now and I wanted an alt that could fill a necessary role. Warriors can only tank and melee dps. That makes even the rapid exchange of old out is based. I care not cure, however if you have never cured a war front, I'm not kidding at what time I articulate that is like playing whack a mole ", particularly as a guardian. I can only take so much, especially when the PUG that is completely useless. I have cured about 60k at a level of 20 to 29 of Codex, when I was like level 25 and lost by 800 points. I cannot begin to tell you how frustrating it is, especially when people who have completely healed the only escape, others who need healing loses its LOS. Not much fun.