Thread: Valor in Rift game

Valor in Rift game

Thus, in some nameless patch notes that anyone can find in Google said that its value is added to the game. This statistic reduces damage taken by other players. Why would you enter a statistical type of resistance in the game? Stats similar to there totally ruin PVP and tell 100% what gear you are going to be with. If you want to do better for PVP PVP art why not increase the resistance slightly on that computer? Unusual PVP stats similar to this pigeonhole people into with definite gear and generate a mindless gear grind within order to include fun PVPing. Please do not make the same mistake Wow, along with their resilience terrible statistics.

Re: Valor in Rift game

I have not heard of such a thing is entering the game. And if there are some nameless patch notes for the game through Google, most likely not true and just someone posting some shit about the game. The addition of resilience was one of the worst things that happen to surprise IMO. What to distinguish pvp gear? Give it dissimilar skins and additional endurance and fewer crit and a smaller amount AP. While maintaining the fun PvP I do not care if they have a statistic to help balance things out. Which are either trolling, or confused, I cannot decide so I'll go for a serious answer: Value is the system of "point" you get from PvP to purchase equipment.

It thought into a podcast, there will be PvP and PvE armorsets to make use of as they are superior. Consequently do not be astonished if this was accurate. It is the similar as if raidgear would be the most excellent team within the statistics, I observe no differentiation. If I find irresistible pvp i play a lot, obtain additional prestige and am able to claim better pvp armor if I have a preference pve and raids I obtain those armors. Everybody is pleased and not has to grind style of play that does not approximating.

I was leaving for a developer to come into this thread and say "STOP!" We know that the resistance in the gear is a stupid idea. Do not be planning on it. “But yes, I sincerely hope that this is not true. To clarify how much I hope it's not true. The introduction of a resistance-like "Player only" speak into gear, it would probably be a game breaker for me. There is absolutely no reason it should not be able to pvp in pve gear effectively. I think most of the time you say something is the result of changes that continue to put in place. If they say something that is later changed, could result in an explosion in the community. Better not say until things are ready to be released.

If PvP was just for fun, and do not give any rewards, I'm sure that 99% of pvpers complain and cry like babies. Want awards also. Even if it's just idle in a cave, or zerging return to the masses. I bet you want rewards for not too much. So I bet that any developer who wants to keep PvP players will give them some prizes. If you provide pvp-rewards that are huge for PvE, you will give confidence huge parts of your normal customers to do PvP. Since going to get these awards, even when you do a lot. Now that you've done, basically, a lot of PvE content obsolete. Not a good idea.

PvP players give their little corner of the world (WarFronts, etc.) Give your own small toys. And happily continue hitting the heads of other zerg inch round and round for weeks, for months. Without disturbing the RPG players. Who missions into the adventure, explores the world, literacy, and conquer dungeons, monsters and defeat. I be acquainted with PVP to level 27 in Beta was fine and actually quite allot of fun with no broke down to get unless something radically changes in the level 50 really do not understand why he would do this.

Unless you say was the route of only 0.1% of people can get PvP epics in terms of, for example some qualification, the fact is that 50% of people have to win in a match PvP, while much less than 50% of the people can expect to win even an entry-level attack than anything else. So if statistics PvP and PvE are interchangeable, that is unless you can beat all the PvE content around 50% of the time it would be better to just grind in PvP, but PvE content such would not be very difficult and possibly will lose its appeal. Alternatively if you PvP encounters comparable to the role expected to equal 50% of the population, then it would be very weak and the best team in PvP to have to come from PvE.