Thread: Rift: Healing must scale in PVP

Rift: Healing must scale in PVP

Healers are designed to heal the tanks in an attack scenario, where the boss can hit for concerning 3k and critical about 5k players. apart from the mages - will not at all arrive at the amount of numbers, so the healers a utility class a little overwhelmed in the group and only PvP. Something has to be on the insane amount of healing that can output. I'm not howling nerf, however the PvP healing has to be consistent through the PvP damage and it should scale consequently. Trion once thought that no PvP scenarios that “whoever has the most healers wins”, however as it stands, that are the approach it currently is, or that "the winner has the most fireworks." I would like to propose a simple damage check for healers. If the goal of healing was damaged by a player in the last 8 seconds, cured only be about 60% - 70% effective. Share your ideas with us. What you think about it.

Re: Rift: Healing must scale in PVP

I could not agree more. In our warfronts, the winner is usually having most clergy. I do not think it is both the output of healing, is the fact that if you are specced properly, do not die. Get some of them does it as 6.5 on them and their DPS does not really matter. Healing before 40 and healing after 40 are two very different animals. Before age 40, for example, White fall could literally go for the "fang" alone. Totally hot and I run back with DPS mail in my back. After 40 it's impossible.

A healer must be able to survive X-factor approach Games to determine what that factor X, but not least there is the factor X. That is, a DPS must not only be able to solo a healer in PvP. Once you have established that the DPS should not only be able to solo a healer that heals itself, now to determine how much DPS would be good to soak healer or tank before she cannot keep day. If a healer can be brought down by 2-3 DPS, which is the case of Rift then becomes the best tactic in the game. So much so, each tactic can offer a much lower value than the simple formation of a healer.

What I want is a game that encourages people to have different strategies used by the mechanics of class and play with the player's skill and talents as well as the terrain. In fact, I am healing PvP should be increased. Training of traditional healers should not be dominant and clear winning strategy for each and every game PvP. Whoever has the most wins HEALING cleric’s period. Even for those who think you should be able to deposit of 2 to 3 players at once.

Have you ever played a cleric from 50 in Rift? If you use the same role souls (they attach to their survival tank) in PvP you'll probably get seen the report of the cure. In a doungeon that will focus your team / spec only cure (also those with 3 second cast time), but in a useless war front, there are also many with low CC cool too short. In a war front today the best specification is based on the instant cure and survival patterns. If you focus on a healer solo, or if damage or big bang is just that you die (slowly the best option is to leave, you have the time).

Sorry, but the party would break down completely if gamblers could only healers alone, without a large gear / discrepancy level. Why roll a healer when you cannot kill somebody and obtain solo'd through any random guy that jumps out at you? The difficulty simply occurs at what times you have a lot of healers, otherwise, are terrible. Clerics are free; except they have no CC breaks stun / silence / cc the crap out of them. If your fire team then focuses mostly healers cannot keep up, especially when you're getting confused.

There was a time everywhere cloth armor healer has had low HP and was basically a glass canon for healing. They were the first target to kill, because the amount of healing to do was crazy. Then there was an evolution in the kinds of healing, somewhere healers no longer had the worst type of armor and be able to achieve high HP and could not stand the fighting and many other classes. But it also slashed its production of healing compared to earlier games. Thus, we divide as clergy or PVE specced is good for single target healing or take VERY limited group PVP specced gives us healing through group hots well, but makes it very difficult to cure any type of explosions in the lower classes resume.