Thread: Griefing Rift Raids - Happening right NOW

Griefing Rift Raids - Happening right NOW

So before embarking on these notes.
    - This is a PVE server. Note also, we're fine with the idea of the opposite faction trying to make us. As far as I know, this is not a bannable offense. But now we are trying a first server for the life Raid Stillmoor Rift, and a defiant guild on our server (Wolfsbane) is exploiting the last boss of this gap in the head causes spam. This does two things here - First, put on make fun of diminishing returns, so that the head temporarily immune to teasing. Well, this fight requires an exchange of tank. And also (and worse of the two) are taunting and running the head outside his area. In this way, completely reset the boss. Fix this problem now, or not usually have anyone to successfully fulfill this content.

Re: Griefing Rift Raids - Happening right NOW

Also challenging to belong to a clan called and then telling them to report to a GM that went on to say that he did not care if you banned, because I could not, so we just flag, though this is true, constantly reset using insults to our boss, so it does not can successfully complete our break is griefing raid, and exploitation.

Which under the rules of the Rift are bannable offenses? While we deal with pvp, while doing the boss, and nearly fallen, we cannot cope with the game exploiting meetings to restore order. And continued to do so, until the crack Reset and disappeared, so that in the process of losing two hours of peoples, and items together to make the break. Trion can ban these bastards, and send a message to the rest of the idiots around the world doing this, you will not be tolerated.

1 - It is a challenging profession, we all know that most teenagers are annoying challenging and anxiety filled degenerate.
    2 - Any clan that is willing to get this great effort to ruin the event for the guild, is likely going to find the honor and fame of being mentioned in a QQ thread in general forums than any other thing could do.
    3 - It is not a good time at their expense. To degenerate as these players challenging, fun is simply to ensure that they have no fun. The enjoyment is the thought that quitting smoking will go and make a post like he did. Grats, you just won.

I am sure that I will address as soon as possible. I hope that GM is in a situation, while is happening and deal with it though. The same could be said of the other faction. Annoying teenage angst filled and degenerate coming together to form a party thug are everywhere in every game and every faction. Get over yourself. Better yet, get off your knees and feet. Be challenging

So pvpers are childish and selfish? Honestly, bullies are pvpers NO. They are the trolls of the game. There are trolls on all servers, PvP and PvE. These people obviously do not want to be consequences, also known as being killed by their actions so that rolled PvE. I agree that griefing is rampant. On a PvP server would be fine, but on a PvE server where it is immune to the attacks is wrong.

It is also noted that just because in this case was a challenging griefing guild a guild Guardian, which is not always the case. Reset the game with insults is something that someone in the same faction could do very easily. I had a feeling this kind of behavior that the surface cracks when I heard the air raid be more or less free and open to the public. Hopefully this is addressed quickly.

As inferred from my post, but I did not say that PvPer were childish and selfish. He said that such behavior was childish and selfish and does not belong on a PvE server. If players want to "interfere" with other players' ability to complete the game content, they must play on a PvP server where it is expected that this kind of thing, and viable resource aim to stop them. Tearfall I can certainly play before leaving with their mentality.