Thread: Do not make RIFT gear-dependant

Do not make RIFT gear-dependant

We all know the history of WoW (I know this is not WOW, do not worry) - and even AOC went from being the quick step routine in the armor makes a difference. I truly hope RIFT does not fire in the foot by making the team depends on the game as it is supposed to be able to specced between functions. Does anyone have any feeling about it? Have you seen something in the afternoon BETA (had too many responsibilities to go very far) that gives a clue? Anything?

Re: Do not make RIFT gear-dependant

How much gear you have dependency problems? I have not played beta yet, but I have to say about everything I've heard that the characters usually have to worry about only a few key statistics. Moreover, without reliance on SOME arts rewards no longer justify the means and the game becomes trivial. To some extent, which requires a bit more speed in certain areas increased playability? Do you personally think it should NOT have a dependency on fishing gear, or just not too?

You have no idea which team is so dependent MMO to play Aion. WoW is a joke and perfectly
    well when compared to that. Gears may be happy to 15 and weapons can be recombined and delighted to 15. Also, not to mention all of this including socketing is run by the random number generator,
    Luckey so severely that are geared to the teeth owning people with bad luck.

Also not to mention the pvp armor had individual bonds pvp + defense on the offensive armor and pvp +
    in accesoreis and weapons. This is not to mention the simple fact that could literally. PVE pvp and go the whole town itself is not a guide and never pvp’d day in your life in that game. So as I said. WoW is nothing and neither is compared with the breakup.

All depends on gear MMO, so that someone with a larger gear exceed performed. The thing is that the role change does nothing for the team for the most part. As a warrior who could put across the STR team have to be a champion, then decides to go on the road and STR Riftblade still affects my elemental damage (tested).

There is nothing wrong with a game that has some kind of reward for working on something, but I can say that there will be problems if you want to change souls. That said. If you are going to want to dps then the tank will probably have to get some different gear. We do not want everyone rolling around, now that we?

Again, since when there have been only MMO on the skill? Show me one guy that has no routine gear. Sorry for the spam messages, but I think people are forgetting what MMO's are in first place. Not trying to be super-leet and get tons of equipment at once. Build your character and have fun with others while doing so. Not to sound like I'm ranting, but people do not really get this? Am I the only one who really enjoys making my character more powerful?

No, I'm in the same way. What about the game world if someone level 50 with epic gear has only a 50/50 shot against a level 50 with a loincloth? The game requires the gear to make it value playing for long periods of time. If there are no benefits that can then MMO losing a vital part of their experience? Yes, it's fun to just go and play without getting new equipment, but if ever there is income, then it is very boring.

AOC tried this. The game was going to be more based on skill rather than gear based. Everyone thought that this was a great idea. Next, the operation of the instance and imprisonment began and people ran dungeons of 5, 10, 15 times or more to get something to fall. When he fell, got an update of a force. Then, the claimant began claiming that the reward of which did not conform to the effort, and everything changed. I can see both sides of the coin.

I'd rather play a game which was the ability is dependent on gear, but you really need some kind of reward for the effort you put in. The main purpose of RPG is to make your character more powerful, usually through the gears.