Thread: Why you hate WoW, and what different RIFT will make

Why you hate WoW, and what different RIFT will make

Personally, I began to hate WoW once I realized it was more of a job and I felt compelled to raid just to continue having a raid. Although I liked the theory craft WoW side at first, it was too much for me at the end. For more details on that, the routine's reputation faction (every day, you had to repeat missions over and over again, to the point where you did nausea, drowsiness and could probably do in his sleep at the end of the first week). But you had to have a representative, because I could do things without him late in the game. It was too much! So many features for many missions and the constant need to "farm" herbs, minerals, etc.

To pay for repairs and the bottles and potions and scrolls, charms and so it was good that was offered to all, do not get me wrong, but "need to" have it all with you five nights a week or impair his place to raid. I guess all in all, is what WoW has become and the time I stole it out of obligation, not desire to have fun. I wonder how they will Rift when it comes to end game content, the final challenge of the game and the need for all the "improvements character Rift" (scrolls, potions, etc) to defeat content end game. Will you have to repeat the final content of the game over and over again for months with the hope of reward random drops?

While all parties are tedious which is what games are how does it compare Rift? I do not mind grinding factions, but when it becomes a necessity, becomes a job, and then it becomes less fun in my humble opinion. I liked when faction rewards were unique and perhaps even just a novelty, a property that you won the respect, and showed his devotion to the game in the long hours to make, but were not necessary or required for the end game content.

Re: Why you hate WoW, and what different RIFT will make

The most important thing to realize is that Blizzard made WoW superfical so all is not going to attract young and old, only the avid gamer. Anyone can pick up a copy of WoW and have fun for a long time. We all know that WoW has more than 75% of new MMO'ers and a large majority of the other 25% did not play any games based RAID, such as EQ and EQ2 (from my experience). WoW is a game about all newbified and not much skill, but Blizzard does a good job in that small percentage of players who require the "coke solution" to rob. Rift hope to merge all aspects of the games. Personally, WoWish Rift seems to be a little, and largely

Personally, I really do not hate WoW. However, I hate their users. Unless you are in a guild of first category, people are too stupid to even the most basic of raid encounters. So Blizzard has quietly around and fights ridiculously easy, so players even sillier. People cannot seem to grasp even the simplest of mechanical attack. Also runs on people who are up due to the simple things (click skills instead of using hotkeys, without paying attention to raid environment, etc.) WoW, with the right people is a great game. For me, just the idiots who ruin. I also absolutely cannot bear all the trolls that WoW has now. Back to vanilla, there were only a few per server trolls. Now my ignore list is completely full of people who spam trade chat with a stupid shit.

I really enjoyed when it first came out, we had fun there. Especially in pvp fights and Tarren Mill crossroads. Slowly the game began to attract a playerbase that I could not get along with, then the battlefield came and I hated them, but more people came to play the game whose sole purpose was apparently pvp. At that point the game stops being fun. Chat was full of conversations about things that had no interest in that besides being full of elitist people that probably will not talk to people in real life the way he spoke with other people in general chat. I could have put too much in this game for a while, but the community that killed for me sadly. What will make the Rift different? I have no idea, IMO is still poorly understood. However, judging by some of the expert group on the conventions of the latest reports from the dungeons of it may be difficult to stray too far from the most immature players expected, I do not know.

WoW I left once I started to feel as if it were mandatory for me, and guess what after receiving good gear, there will be a new dungeon where you have to get a new computer again and again and again. So I removed the first week of Ulduar. I just could not take it. Sure it is because my clan awesome fun, great player with my being the youngest no were picking on me a lot. But it was fun! I think the youngest player. Also I was 25, with what a community really great, you didn't have to attend all the raids, but it was fun to do together. I left because T8 getting was hard and interesting, it was easier T9 and T10 is too easy, and you don’t even need T8 or 9 for 10. So I went and an important factor for me not to return is the Rift: Maps of cobweb, it looks like it will be my permanent solution for the rest of my life MMO, or even the Rift - 2: 3D! Will come out.

No World PVP. Everything is for instance. BG is a routine for gear that is second class and its system of PVP is based on Arena and endurance. First Resilience has ruined PVP. Players are divided into hardcore and hardcore pvpers PVEers. EP pvpers cannot because of the PVEers not wants their poor team in PVP raids. PVEers cannot PVP without being wholly owned unless special and full of healers ICC25 gears 2. Second scenes in my mind never have become the main system for PVP. It's fun to grind record 200 games of sand for a 2k rating. We need a bit of variety some spontaneity that only brings Open World PVP. I want some unknowns and I fight just for fun, not him because those are where the team is PVP. I prefer large areas of the free world against PVP bit small spaces throughout the game is an exercise in running around a pillar.

Flying mounts. Yes they are very cool and great to collect; especially with its new achievement system only supports only a small number of people. They destroy completely immersed in the game however. Browse or travel is now useless and trivial. You can go anywhere you want at any time without any harm to your character. No risk no reward. Secondly have contributed to the destruction of the world PVP. World PVP to happen you need players of the opposing faction in the vicinity of each other and with flying mounts do not.

In the control addons. Ad-ons to play the game for you as a mortal Boss Mods contribute to the ease of the game. I entered Pug raids after returning from time off in gear and do not know anything about the boss without dying or doing anything wrong everything. With ad-ons such as the DDA is told what to do and when he does what he cannot think for you. Gearscore ridiculous is another addon that I shudder every time I see GS in trade chat, which is almost every chat someone puts. People in WoW now generally believe that GS = GS grade reliability and ridiculous to want content they cannot even achieve the same number of GS.