Thread: Time to redefine "Support" role before LFD in RIFT

Time to redefine "Support" role before LFD in RIFT

When players run Experts group composition we generally desire is Tank + 2 dps + healer + Support where Support means Chloro/Bard. LFD seems like it might place people within groups if they recruit like Support, that is defined within game mechanics (for these things as color the name is in warfront) like Warlord. I don't make out how additional healers experience but I would be unhappy if I joined the T2 group not wanting to heal and establish that my healing partner was a Warlord otherwise Archon. I estimate that we could vote kick some Support we get who isn't a Bard but that experience like a bit of a crappy move.

Re: Time to redefine "Support" role before LFD in RIFT

Another ignorant is that places chloro in support. Chloro is nothing but healer and not support and a cleric is superior at support healing as compared to chloro in my opinion. Also souls have previously defined within 4 roles: offensive/defensive/healing/support. These will perhaps be utilized for LFG tool. Only define hold up role which has minor healing ability is bard. The others only take the buffs otherwise CC.

I would not bet on that as well is scheduled to launch in the restriction of the tool. But if people can select their own role will be prepared to see a lot of bards considering they are the healers and going for first place of healing. But we ought to wait to observe the system into action previous to we even recognize how it will couple people. I am a little puzzled as to what hold up means. If I am a healer then can I go in like support and heal otherwise dps as needed. Would I create a spec which balance among healing with dps and make use of that if I acquire in as support.

I believe somewhat complicated than it should have been very simple. They could have done as Aions biogas system, message board style. If you are looking for a group, you will do a post of biogas that shows your name, level, class, the more your comment. And people can click on the job and invited him to achieve. If you are trying to fill one (or band), to make a post stating what you are looking for people to request, either say yes or no.

This is the exact problem with the gear grinding end. These people need to get this team in any way, as you did at one time. I guess it's a good thing that people do not treat you as an evil only because he had not had the opportunity to prepare further. Not be used in each cell will be a walk in the park faceroll. Adapt and over come and stop being so cowardly that even enter a dungeon with someone who does not have full t2 gear. This is not intended to stabsy, but to all who think their endgamers the end of the world not to be geared out the ass.