Thread: Please give us an "Appearance Tab" in RIFT

Please give us an "Appearance Tab" in RIFT

This is like this. Aesthetic value is very significant to me, to the point that if a statistical boost is small and the previous paragraph looks better to me, I'd almost certainly stick with it. Which brings me to my suggestion? It allows players to take what would seem that the armor and weapons they want, while still maintaining statistics of the items and weapons that are actually equipped.
    One of the views against this option (in World of Warcraft), was that in PvP would not be able to differentiate what armor and weapons of the enemy was actually carried and thus be at a drawback because would be able to precisely judge their strength. I could not play any of the beta version yet, because the strokes of my team and I'm still in the procedure of getting a new one, so I do not know how dissimilar are the difference between the different pieces of armor or weapons, but though this is a legitimate concern.

Re: Please give us an "Appearance Tab" in RIFT

To be fair in PvP situations the option to see what other players had actually equipped might be able (or see what your record shows the appearance can be disabled in any case) or if the developers were concerned enough about what I could completely disable the appearance tab while in PvP. The option to disable the tab appearance of other players, probably should be allowed to players outside of PvP situations, but in this case is less a matter of justice and more than a personal preference.

Another concern would be the limitations (if any) in the schedule look like? Would a warrior with a sword with both hands seem to be two daggers equipped driving or have to limit its appearance to a two-handed sword of your choice? The same user with an email that appears to use a cloth or sheet. It is clear that the reason for the appearance tab in the first place is for people to appear as they want, but in this case, probably would agree that the limitation on the Appearance tab to display the same type of item that is equipped in that particular slot probably be the best idea.

Another possible limitation would be to allow only the Appearance tab to display frames that have been fitted before. Once again, the original intent of the Appearance tab is personal freedom, but players who have gone to infinity and beyond and has received the highest level armor should be able to inflate the chest too. I think this would be the best situation for everyone, as this will allow players who have high-level armor to display their achievements and be recognized by them and also allow players who enjoy the lowest level of armor best to display no stop receiving the bonds of high-level beings.

Kind of defeats the purpose of design changes in my opinion. Half the fun of leveling is horrible to see what armor you get to use and then once you are all leveled until things start looking good in Vanilla WoW I remember it was known as the "traffic cone" for ages because I had horrible shoulder armor bright. Personally I say week, the armor of the way it is. Can be stained, and what you can do pretty colors.

It is an interesting feature, a good RPG few have had in the past (and present). The main advantage of not only increasing customization of the game personal items and cosmetics (with or without values), but adding to the economy of potential in a number of ways. If cosmetic items can be crafted and sold. If rare costumes, etc. Many developers blockade by you in your idea of what they thought was a great team / gear set only to become someone's worst nightmare. Anything to lessen the clone factor I support. It would be a nice addition.