Thread: RIFT: Are cholros a better DPS & Heals

RIFT: Are cholros a better DPS & Heals

I will start this game by saying that I have been playing this game from a long time and would say that this has been a real fun with this game. Now while playing this game I would tell you that I have been getting some kind of doubts and that is the major issue for me. The thing is that I want to know whether there is a reason why Chloros need to be better? Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions and then this will help me to solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: RIFT: Are cholros a better DPS & Heals

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that the question that you have put up is a valid thing. I would say that the Bards and Chloromancers aren't comparable. I guess that there is no comparison that can be made between the two and the fact that the bards are actually neither healers nor DPS and this is an important thing that you need to remember .Also I would say that they are not that supportive either. So according to my knowledge its better if you compare Bards to Archons.

I think that this is more of a subjective opinion and feel that you need to do the math to solve the problem that you are facing and then I guess that there wont be problem with this issue at all.I would also say that this gives us why there is a need to build a objective case.This are my thoughts about this issue and do really feel that this is what we need to do solve the problem that you have been facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was looking for.I would say that even I agree with the fact that the Bards and Chloromancers aren't comparable. So this is my thought on this as feel the same on this issue.Also I feel that the heals are not the one that are supportive. So this s what I feel about it .Also if there are any other solutions on this then do get back to me as I am waiting for some more replies.

Looking at the question I had a question in my mind and that is I didn’t understand that why you would categorize bard with chloro? According to me there is no need at all for this and you should be aware about it.As far as I am concerned they both are in the same category and .And taking this issue further I would say that this would be like you are just looking at your group for having a Sab.So these are the thing that you need to focus on and then I guess that there wont be any problems at all.

What I feel is that the actual issue is with the mages and they are the one who don't really need to spend a majority of points in chloro to be a great healer. I guess that this is something that is very important. Also I would say that you can go with just around thirty points and then you just have to leave many points leftover for archon which for me always comes after the chloro.And this is something that is related to provide many of the bards normally.