Thread: RIFT:Which class can fit for all aspects

RIFT:Which class can fit for all aspects

I have been playing this one from a long time and now I want to know that which is the best class that can fit all the aspects in this game. I would say that the Warriors are out because they can’t heal.Also the Mages are out cause they cant tank. So which is the best utility and probably speaking from a tanking and healing aspect.Please do get back to me on this as I would like to know the solutions for this particular query.

Re: RIFT:Which class can fit for all aspects

I just had a look at the question and I would tell you that I just like the Druid. I would say that the Druid is just a test ATM but at the same time I would say that I like this build very much and you can say that I am somewhat a fan of it.Also taking this further I would say that I am currently only at 29 ATM but I am really enjoying the time that is present out there. Also at the same time what I have done is that I have tried all the other casting souls but to me this one is best.So this is what do feel about the question that you have put up.

Even I somewhat agree with the solutions that is being put up and would say that I just like the Druid. I would say that even I might change Druid later but not likely. And this would happen only if something drastic happens. I would tell you that I even like the Faerie which is present and would say that there might not be uber dps but at the same time she just warns me very often if I have got an add. So this is what I do feel about this issue.

Yes couldn’t agree with you more than this one. I feel that for healing I am going mostly Warden and what this does is that it mainly because I am putting some points in Sentinal and Purifyer.This is what I am thinking about right now and I might even actually change one of them if the problem doesn’t get better. So these are my plans currently and this is what I have decided right now about it. I only heal if I am in Warfronts that this is what you all have to notice a properly and this will help you to get away with the problem if you are facing any.

I think that at 29 healing is still very much a rough part and in such a cases you just have to remember that you are the main target most of the time. So this is something that you need to be careful about most of the times. Also I do feel that she does give just the right healing to top of a small wound.I feel that there are some aspects that do really are proper in this game and suits the game well. I am a bit unknown on the fact that from Rogues and Clerics who can do all the moves.

I would tell you that the mages are the one that heal better than clerics. I also feel that the warriors and Rogues DPS is better than clerics in pve. Talking on the same issue I would tell you that the tanking is proper and there are no issues about it and I would also let you know that it's about even and maybe the cleric coming slightly out on top. Also I would say you that the cc is clerics and that have extremely little. So this is what I feel about the the question that you have put up.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would tell you that this is what I was looking for. I have got to know that there are some of the classes that are really good and would tell you that this has really amazed me. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I am really very happy with the suggestion that were presented over here.