Thread: Latest parses on Raid Rifts

Latest parses on Raid Rifts

So yesterday, our guild raid was for some divisions. I parsed the encounters and focused mainly on the heads of the past - no more than tanks and fighting spanking with duration of 2 minutes. And what I've seen? I am as bm / champion / to analyze exceeding the maximum of 1169 and our rogue with 1096 dps. All single target. Next boss fight itself, I 1060, which is 990. Life gap raid, first seek similar results, a second attempt, my pet died and took advantage of solid 100 dps. So the numbers are clear. Rogues are capable of very spirited and the excellent dps. You just necessitate finding good specifications and training your rotation.

Re: Latest parses on Raid Rifts

It is quite obvious that in a full RAID, sound equipment, a melee rogue, as in NB / SIN, you can put about 1k DPS. That is still behind the warriors, priests and magicians in real situations in which there can only lament the mafia for 2 minutes. No, breaking raid bosses are not "true" values because they are very nice melee friendly. Especially the head of the Rift death attack. Distance rogues are trash, however. I analyze 700 to 750 auto enthusiasts T2/T3 only in full swing on the dummy head.

We were full raid, we had a bard warlord for certain, chlorine and / Archon think. So probably all the fans you can get. If the title is perhaps too hard and all that and the fight was not over, but I took it because it must show the potential of class (no motion, the fans, not so little). This shows that you can get very good dps with criminals. Greenscale In our raids, we are all doing less dps due to the movement, but is still about 2nd place most of the time.

Rogues have more utility and should not be above anyone else, period, the mere fact that you are so close at the same time being able to teleport specifications, ignore all dps shields, increases speed, chain stuns, hard hitting bleeding, healthy, and secrecy is scary, her being fond pyromancer far from being the next thing is to become the next VK are nerfed every patch for 2 months. Warriors have a pvp build that first on the list, so do rogues named sab. Why do you feel you deserve more, vk dps builds are minimal, Tanky built the same and is now based RB are forced to team with unparalleled elemental dps that significantly reduced the physical mixture, is the largest physical nonlethal damage in the game.

Warrior tanks do more damage than rogues primary MM. Riftstalker HP is obscene, due to significant expansion of its statistical strength. However, pay for it in lower amounts to prevent any of the other tanks and 1/5th the damage output. The fact is that a person who is in full swing DPS warriors succeed in basic armor and CV values due to their superior strength statistics and their contribution to resistance cv.

Here I too add something related to this topic. Don't be disingenuous. If you truly preferred stealth to plate, you would be playing a Rogue. No one which cares regarding balance would quarrel that Warriors should construct more dps than Rogues or Mages. There has to be trade-offs. It is obvious that a few kids who are fresher to MMOs wish to be the best at the whole thing- no matter the consequences to balance.