Thread: RIFT: I would LOVE to tank but I’m not leveling a pathetic warrior

RIFT: I would LOVE to tank but I’m not leveling a pathetic warrior

I have an elemental mage who can fight against 3 and 4 mobs at once; I can regenerate health and mana with ease at all during combat. My dps is high and I can walk through the crowds like a breeze. I can do this on a rogue and a warrior but cleric to the high heavens! I tried a Champ / Beastmaster and even Pally / Reaver
    1) Beastmaster is wretched. The pet is hopeless. His dps is decent only with the soul of a champion, but you have to drink after every fight. The pet healing is slow and unintelligent compared to how a magician and rogue can quickly heal their pets. Not to mention that no agro for me to take less injure.
    2) Specification of the tank is so slow to kill just not worth it.
    Hey Trion is a huge tank shortage and I'm betting it has a lot to do with it (to say nothing of holding agro on multiple mobs at the beginning is sad). So as I said, I love the tank, but warriors are so pathetic that I have seen is simply not worth the time. Got to love the whiners PVP for the destruction of this class.

Re: RIFT: I would LOVE to tank but I’m not leveling a pathetic warrior

You appear to have missed the point, yeah, warriors can get together up a pair of mobs and kill them rapidly, but different the other callings warriors will need a lot of downtime while other can keep going due to mana restoring skills a large selfheals. Warriors misplaced their major self heal a while ago and the pet has never been feasible for doing anything really as its aggro generation.

Sincerely, isn't the role of a "tank" attractive much held in reserve for NON-solo time? I mean the point of a tank is to absorb copious amounts of damage while maintaining agro of the entire world. Tank is equal to meat shield. So, if you're soloing, modify your position to incredible with more injure production. I don't play a pure healer when soloing because IMO that is reserved for groups and raids due to the low dps. Who am I going to heal?

In a large amount games warrior is one of the more irritating classes to level. It’s nothing new. If you want to tank and can tolerate rogue or cleric why not do that then? I have to admit despite the fact that I'm delighted I was approximately 50 on mine before the reaver nerf. Reaver pre-nerf (or fix however you want to look at it) was by far the easiest leveling I have ever done in an MMO.

A small number of things have distorted with patch 1.1 and the nerf to the damage the dots from reaver does. They greater than before the danger production to offset the damage part, but they didn't offset the loss of healing you got from it. I have heard from more than a few with that build previously that they now have difficulty finishing some quests where they didn't have any difficulty before. But then again Ele is one hell of a mean soul when it comes to soloing and taking on multiple mobs. As element list I'm only starting to sweat if I get 4 level 50 elites on me and normal mobs are just the limit you can pull before they lose interest. The GEE doesn't have any aggro problems anymore since 1.1. And isn't it a bit ironic that the OP complain concerning a true tank soul to go so sluggish? Whichever way you play as a tank and stay alive big odds, or you play dps and have to observe that you don't over aggro. Both got advantages and disadvantages.

Obviously it seems that you haven’t played reaver as a leveling spec since the patch. In no doubt it still AOE's attractive well but it kills PAINFULLY sluggish now. His point is leveling wise the other 3 callings have it much easier which is true in my opinion. Although with the right riftblade/pally constructed at 50 it’s approximately like playing reaver all over once more. The only breakdown to the build is its energy ravenous and you really have to drink after your 4th or 6th invasion force.

That's the difficulty rough, warrior tanks can't take and stay alive big odds alone, not lacking a healer.
    At the same time as the other callings and their souls can do it in a solo environment. Sure, warriors can still pull of amazing feats with the right builds, but we can't do what others can do, namely large pulls and ending with full health/mana. Earlier than the reaver nerf we could do this owing to grisly works, which used to heal us for 10% of HP when we killed impressive. Without that or heals have become minimal and need to, unlike other classes soloing, drink almost every other pull.