Thread: Rift: Best AoE grinding class

ali Guest

Rift: Best AoE grinding class

Curious about making an alt of the intention of agriculture, is something that I enjoyed a lot in WoW. I have a Warrior 50, but after switching to creepy Works found myself drinking a lot of that character (and really, not like a warrior anyway) - My main is a rogue 50 who is good at AoE grinding, but can only hit two to three goals without the use of two cooldowns minutes, Unless I respect sab / MM but then I have downtime. So I was wondering about Aoeing Wizard / Cleric - This is purely to grind, alone and with no downtime. Any suggestions?

Re: Rift: Best AoE grinding class

For the most part, playing all arcthypes, I found that the classes seem to excel in this Tanky. This can be for the obvious reason, durability, but also the fact that they actually have pretty damaged and healthy too. People give little credence to the BM, but BM leveling my Warrior / Champ was actually more enjoyable than necro / warlock, who had a great ability to survive as well. BM / Champ can deal a buttload of damage AOE / bleeding, heal yourself and your pet and your pet has an AOE skill agro pulling the defensive. That pet in protective stance tanked better than my worthless Skeletal Knight.

Inquisitor is pretty hard to beat. Combined with Justicar / Purifier chances of survival, or cab / sent to increase the damage. Vex 4, fanaticism + soul drain = 4 mobs killed in less than 10 seconds. Fanaticism in a CD? Just use the circle of forgetfulness and if three or additional are still alive, drain soul. Robber or other specifications may be able to get more, but it takes much longer to kill them. Stormcaller is quite powerful too, but you have a pet to manage, and do not have the survivability of the cure of the chain or on their own as a cleric.

somebody have an aoe class-preferably pet free- for 8+ same level mob slaughter fun that starts previous to level 20? I would like to observe the bodies piled up at my feet (unless I screw up and go squish, which be supposed to happen often until I learn how to do this correctly) I be able to chain pull as many as I would like resting on a warlock fairly early on, however it's just not the same as rounding them up and cutting loose.

It is not really needed as Rift Scavenger can quickly burn the mobs single at a time to maintain it proccing. I took a group of 6 and went Lv50 HP 70% after the Minutes of the Rift Scav so it's not so bad. Not as good as the clergy, however BD / AS / RS can easily tank multiple mobs at once and are based on top of Scavenger Rift to keep alive longs enough to kill them all. But once every two minutes can only charge in a stupidly large group of mobs, hit Sidesteps Malice + poison then simply break up the group a new one. False assumption of the blade is up, with 75-80% Dodge is not unusual to hit back, which has no internal cooling down, crushing them, and the successes that do get through are proccing venomous malice.

I find that Elemetalist/Stormcaller/Pyromancer 26/32/8 works nicely. You get the highest level Elementalist pets plus a handful of AOEs from Ele. A TON from Stormcaller. Plus a DoT and an AOE from Pyro.

Ok then can I know how did you got the same and from where because I am facing issues here and I really want to get rid out this problem as soon as possible.