Thread: Is there a real Dungeon in RIFT?

Is there a real Dungeon in RIFT?

I am only level 47 and therefore I have not seen the complete world yet. I want to ask that is there a actual dungeon within this game, a hazardous place where you be able to explore through a party of adventurers. A situate where only a few people will challenge to go to most unsafe parts? It looks that I just go as of my chain solo quest treadmill to a fresh group quest treadmill. How regarding a large non instanced dungeon, large, scary, by means of lots of wings, undisclosed passages etc. Please provide your suggestion regarding this.

Re: Is there a real Dungeon in RIFT?

I believe the days of real dungeons are gone as WOW introduced the hallway/boss concept. I believe a lot of people just get misplaced about it. In Lotro old forest accustomed to be precisely similar to you explained but was changed because of huge demand regarding it. MMOs are just no longer makes the first who ventured there. I fear that our species is in the minority these days and a dying breed in this genre. Most people who play now play just for loot and the quickest means to it. The sense of adventure could not be further from the minds of people.

I sort of experience the similar way like the OP. EQ had this wisdom of mystery as well as amazement by means of dungeons. Not anything was instanced therefore it prepared them to experience more. Going throughout those places were demanding. They would begin as simple but the moreover you go; it will be much tougher. Good times. See if we get more replies on this.

The only place I find the concept of prison as was (is) DDO. But even there, once I did X times more maze is not mysterious, but following predetermined path. In Rift, the first time we did and DSM did lose but in the second, no one considers venture-way branch. Unless semi game dungeons randomly generated each time you enter (as Devil) who never met prison term OP mentioned, as it is rapidly reduced to the point 1.

I am also in favor of the non-instanced dungeon without a linear path. In fact, I think there should be plenty of these scattered, so that will not stay in a thousand other players if you write, and do not have only 4 or 5 are not fully memorized. Random crowds that move randomly in random places in the dungeon. The darkness required carrying a flashlight and keep you from seeing more than 10 or 20 feet is now comes with some interesting things.