Thread: Rift Servers require holding more players

Rift Servers require holding more players

Rift servers required to start holding similar amount of players within them as additional MMOs. Many have observed that servers into Rift grasp less players as compared to servers into other MMOs. This makes game to sense dead while comparing an elevated pop Rift server to a elevated pop WoW server. But many of them cause queues while primetime as well as events to arrive at ludicrous levels. Players have to wait within a queue just for the reason that the server permits a small amount of players online at same time.

Re: Rift Servers require holding more players

Yes but not just because people can enter. Rift is as well a much improved game while each zone is full of people. It was similar to that into beginning when we were all within the starter zone but at present being all expansive, server ability just isn't sufficient for type of fun game when it’s much crowded. It may not be probable for a few reasons. I don't make out the reason. If it's only a design decision to stop game play problem down to overcrowding, I believe it's a bad one.

I think reading the OP may be useful for you. In Rift, a server that is "total" is a much smaller number of players in it than a WoW server that is "total." There is no excuse for the servers in the Rift to maintain a negligible amount of players online at once. It is similar to full shot class as well as a full pint. Both may be full, except the shot glass is greatly slighter. I wish that there will be more replies on this. Thank you.

This is not the case of Trion, as is well recognized within the MMO field. Rift players themselves seem well responsive to this fact in itself, but his experiences with the parallel run game with the facts. Players sense that there are not lots of players online like a high pop server WoW. And this is correct that not many players online at the same time. A full server Rift is mainly the equivalent of a elevated pop server within WoW. This is a great thing and brings the scanning queue times during primetime. MMO also leads to a less pleasant because fewer players can play simultaneously. People "ghost town" feeling of being in the high pop servers is not fiction, it is real.

I like to say that these servers are not crowded compared to WoW servers. Please do not troll. Trion needs better servers may contain a quantity standard MMO players. There is no reason why players should feel satisfied with the player limit strangled. We must demand the two servers were merged and expanded in their ability to have more players online at once.