Thread: Best class for each role in rift game?

Best class for each role in rift game?

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 3 week and I like this game very much. But what in your estimation is the most excellent class to fill every role within PvP and PvE? According to me they are tank (cleric), healing (healing), mdps (cleric) and rdps (mage). What you guys think about it. Please reply, I am waiting for your replies. Thank you. Some reason to have warriors and rogues within the game? All replies are highly appreciated.

Re: Best class for each role in rift game?

I have curiosity about what this specification MDPS Cleric is better than the rogue. Justice cannot, the damage is very low, which makes it incredibly well together and healthy survival difficult. It cannot be shaman, incurable disadvantage generally no CC, and physical damage, do not work well in PvP at all. It may not be a druid, although it does have good CC (cure disadvantage and silence) is quite high in construction, and no difference closer, cannot heal himself (a weak heal in a large cooldown) paired with low defense, and is a kind of pet. It looks good resting on paper, however using it in warfronts not good as one possibly will imagine looking at the soul tree.

Cleric is the worst pve tank through a very big dissimilarity from the other two. the "nerf" the warriors (the correction so that the AOE taunt is 1min cd) is there from the beginning in clerics (merely one aoe taunt through one min cd) warriors have 50% mitigation + magic, rogues have + 55% magic mitigation, the clerics have maximum of 18% magic mitigation. Warriors + Rogues benefit total gain fans raided their mitigation, the clerics do not (and he will stop is covered with arts and selfbuffs t1 only), even allowing for a large disperancy gear as values rise.

According to my knowledge and experience I think No priest is whining about dps atm, or if she is doing it illegally. What other calling if they do not realize is that we can compete with them in the DPS chamber we have to sacrifice all our potential list, as it supposed to be, up till now we whine that they have less dps us cause within some way mage be able to place 1000single dps target while healing (we cannot indeed, in case anyone asks.)

The simply MIT justify have is physical and perhaps small ELE reduction. Both pale in comparison. Justify not receive a 5% damage redux himself, his group does. Unless spamming his AEO heal. So, whatever 5% shall apply to any tank in the game, if one is sent in the game. AOE heals have nothing to do with tank and is more or less for other agriculture. Healing depends on the healer not the deposit. Good clerics do great damage. Good rogues and wars do more damage.