Thread: Armor and Weapons in RIFT

Armor and Weapons in RIFT

Earlier than you people say "Rift is great", I loved the game and I am not here to gnome. But weapons and armor be short of any originality. The armor is boring, and seems like plastic for a character. And weapons act completely not anything to show up. It is hard to inform a level 40 weapon as of a level 5 one. Staves and guns are most horrible. I'm actually dissatisfied that this game's is so bland. I appreciate that this is not WoW. Am I only one who experience that there isn't sufficient difference otherwise creativity within them? Will Trion accomplish something to address this?

Re: Armor and Weapons in RIFT

I want to recall about the WoW as in any case their art style is a bit more attractive. Ok, going back to the topic, I don't believe that the answer is accumulating the appearance. It is making armor which someway correlates through where I got it, otherwise flavor of patch. I need people to observe my armor and right away make out "Wow, that guy is a grave raider. You ought not to mouse over someone to solve what level they are.

The difference you are talking about is cartoony unrealistic graphics just for the reason that they would be 'unique'. And really the only MMO may be referring to all very animated and very anime influenced. WoW is merely a caricature, and it works, because that's how the series. Rift not really take either of these routes, so you're left to get good looking designs that still feel they belong. You will not get your strobe lights, and unicorns here.

This is nonsense. The fact that you admit that the diversity of Rift armor and the design is lacking in no way means that you want to look like the design of the armor design WoW or other games. The reference point to other games does not mean that it needs to be exactly like that. The point is that you can identify the approximate level of a character, the point of gear, and if an assailant at a glance. With the forthcoming statement, which is a kind of thing will not be exactly as possible, but the fact is that people want to be fashionable to serve. With Rift, in many cases, your character at level 50 is just a little different than it did at level 10.

Rift armor and weapons look great, like the scenery and the crowds. The shape of the graphics look is a big selling point for me. In fact, if you did not look the way you do, I'd be playing WoW right now in place. I like cake, supersaturated, cartoons, bright in the other games. It is too much for children to me. If you like that sort of thing, you should play the other MMO. If you like the realistic look, go with Rift.

Frankly I do not care if people want to see something that Zeus, the god of thunder crapped. While I do not have to use it then I'm good and if I have to go, let me hide and I am good. I love the armor that this game has. I think it's necessary to have a wider range of level 10-50. The models used are recycled and there is almost no point in random loot armor, as it will resemble what we have now and what was in 5 levels before that.