Thread: What's the highest pyro crit you've received in rift?

What's the highest pyro crit you've received in rift?

Hello guys I am playing this ritz game from last 2 months and I am so much happy with its performance. But I am having one query against it what’s the maximum pyro crit you've received? Basically I am getting it 8449 from fulminate. Can you presently hotifx pyro's top ends injure for pete's sake? It's not yet funny to any further extent. What you guys think about this. Please share your experience with me. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: What's the highest pyro crit you've received in rift?

5200 is fairly common if you only have fans group. What I'm trying to say is that they were beaten by someone who probably did not red buff. We're not really getting enough nerfed in patch 1.2 of the IMO but have to wait and see what they have in mind for fireworks I suppose. Am I pyro, I'm not sure about me more critical, the highest, but without the benefit of damage, and unbuffed, 5.7k can most likely was critical regarding 8-9k through it I'd articulate.

I'm a pyro mainly. I approximating the burst dps however I watched a mage last night dueling as a necro/lock. The cast and bars saw their rotation again took notes specd specification unused old soul and lay down on Puerto Scion. Did you know very well what's next? Complain about Necro Insurance? And then chlorine locks? And then Stormcaller Else? Simple fact is the soul of PvP (and higher ranks) soul’s magician makes at least 5 that I know very unpleasant. So, to summarize perhaps we should focus more on the rows and the souls of PvP instead of trying to choose the kind of magician all separation.

That sounds reasonable. So the mage pvp should be lowered in some respects. All I know as someone who is in T3-T2 equipment is that no one should hit for 8500, no matter what the fans to a firework can be sporty. I'm not necessarily asking for nerfs, but the damage upper end of a firework should be mitigated. I have no problem with occasional critical 3500, but 8500 is crazy. I know a soul mix pvp cleric and a rogue pvp soul mix that are comparable to Pyros and add. I found ANOTHER mage pvp mix soul that is unwell.

I have been both one of the major supporters of the soul pyro for balance, and one of its major critics within terms of burst injures output. While many people have been blindly yelling and QQing all Nerf to perform through the fireworks (especially the GOS) in the top of their lungs, I analyzed the problem with the pyro damage and made a multitude of suggestions on how balance. None of my suggestions or any other mages' rational implication to fix the damage has been considered even through the appearance of things and so within Section 1.2 pyro damage is probable to remain the similar.