Thread: Can people knock it off with the word tank in rift game.

Can people knock it off with the word tank in rift game.

The tanks were designed around the Battle of the Somme to overcome muddy trenches in front of machine gun fire for tanks ffs have no place in the fantasy themed games. It is not in the manual either. Besides, I do not want to be a cup where I do all the hard work and take the damage while the mages and priests just sit and relax. TRION Also please does so that u can group all the same by calling at 5 together as rogues whatever. That keeps people clamoring for vessels and tanks.

Re: Can people knock it off with the word tank in rift game.

If you do not blame the people blame the developers in this genre, with his idea that each cell be balanced throughout the tank + 3deeps? as soon as that idea is put to bed, or the content is dynamic enough such that when you walk in the door of a dungeon, for example, five rogues, which is adjusted accordingly, then there will always be people looking for warriors with heavy armor can take a beating. The term "tank" and its description in relation to MMOs have been in utilized for years. You have to obtain used to it and expand its description.

OP, Rift like many other games have been designed around the song "Holy Trinity" group. It was a fundamental design decision that went in and unlikely to change in the short term. As for his discomfort with the term "tank" as well, words fail me. The tanks are also vessels to contain the materials. So what's your point? Do you hate the period "caster" as well? After all, this is a type of sugar. Is a term that has been implanted within the MMO industry for several years now? Either get used to it, or stop playing MMOs.

DPS sit and relax; healers have the force of time as a tank. The deposit to do his job has nothing to worry about, if the healer is doing its job properly, if someone does not, the group swab and the healer obtain blamed. I played a guy with a lot of weapons mainly in the past, and healer and I can say without doubt that healers have a much more stressful than tanks made at least in my experience. I hope this will help you to understand your problem. Thank you.

Faithfully how long have you been playing the MMO? I would wager a lot of time, people have been referring to the higher weight classes to mitigate damages defense since the middle of the 90 in the MUD and then took hold in the MMO as soon as EQ. Frankly, as somebody extremely interested within all the armored vehicles to find the appropriate term for the role I've been playing for more than a decade, the function is incredibly similar to MBT have played role in a lot of battles to hide behind the infantry armored vehicles, if you wish for to take a tank out subsequently you have to strike hard, no dissimilar within an MMO.