Thread: Rift: Pyros and Clerics is proof that Trion doesn’t know balance

Rift: Pyros and Clerics is proof that Trion doesn’t know balance

I was wrong not knowing Trion balance. Pyros and clerics are proof of this and with 1.2 patches really thought there was no hope for balancing Trion Men / Cleric correctly, but I was wrong. Rift is another Aion with godmode clerics, but Rift is worse for the reason that mages and godmode. The test patch 1.2 no hope for Rift to have a balance in each class. I know for sure that I'm playing this game in anticipation of GW2 / Tera is out. Pyros and clerics are ahead of silly OP, however Trion have to nerf Void Knights mana drain inside 1.1 patches to make in no doubt Mages / Clerics are inescapable and it will just obtain worse within 1.2 patches through 30% dmg reduction pvp sets.

Re: Rift: Pyros and Clerics is proof that Trion doesn’t know balance

1.2 alpha is not yet fully loaded. As demonstrated with 1.1 trion load changes later, they are not like other companies in the build server is essentially the test live server locked up, clerics are a problem because people refuse to use countermeasures generations. Control> Priest> brute force, but the players seem to think that if they are slathering on useless DPS classes are only able to develop through cure. It is better to have a crippled man healers five boys hump avail.

You can not at all have balanced classes in several games. Nevertheless, if you put in more attacks Trion type of interruption for warriors and rogues, then it would be more like a fair fight. Even if they did then all the clerics and magicians who complain and say the only thing they do is get interrupted and cannot cast and is unbalanced. So you see that it is an endless cycle of nonsense. That's why PvP not working properly.

If you're thinking you'll wait and play TERA and classes will balance or the developers who mostly came from AION PvP will know PvP balancing some enhanced than Trion's. Could I interest you in a new hedgefund I'm starting? I honestly do not agree with this. Guild Wars is obviously an excellent example of a game with almost perfect balance between the classes / builds. Lineage 2 is a game with almost ideal balance, and in its heyday, was one of the most excellent PvP game in the market (open world RVR and sites). Rated up there through DAoC IMO, simply through a better balance.

I have a mage and I contain a rogue 50 and 50. If Pyro is not overpowered, then rogues are so little power that's not even funny. Mago, in general, is a more powerful class in general. And it has capacity for survival that is insane, compared to the rogue. It's funny, I kite my rogue that I my magician. Hell as Pyro, is easier to have someone come out attacking me - or if they knew better they would. Stand in the GOS. You go to any CC for me. So you just stop, and start hitting other people. You can sit there doing 100 dps on me if you want, do not bother me.

I have not reached the end of the game, however, level 36 warrior atm. I made a priest and Rogue and prove you are both still under 20. AC I've played and still play Warhammer, so I'm not a newbie to the MMO. Warhammer is strictly PvP once you've reached 40, which is very fast. So I am very practiced in PvP in WAR pruning is unfortunately very expensive. I enjoy the Rift, I like WF but I admit that the Clerics / Wizards need to be attenuated form. Unless they want to move to a rural development programs Rift / fight doctor anyway. Honestly as classes are the same on both sides (as opposed to war that have different sides with different classes, having to balance two different things) is that it should not be so hard to balance things out. They only have 50% works to do what other MMOs.