Thread: 8.6k crit fulminate in rift Game

8.6k crit fulminate in rift Game

Hi guys I'm playing this game since 1 month and I have questions regarding critical 8.6k lightning in the game fails. Its fireworks are balanced? I cannot think of a single argument that can reach what he does 8.6k damage seems fair shot. I read these messages before, but I do not think it possible until I was fundamentally a shotted from complete health. Even though I admit, most fulminates simply hit 3k or less. But even for a category that have the potential of a shot.

Re: 8.6k crit fulminate in rift Game

That's much superior than has still been hit through a Pyro TBH, at a halt be able to and often perform two shot me within R4 Warrior I heard that perform the similar too R6 Warriors also. Balance is not something that Trion could have been targeted for or never saw the data prior to 1.1 and just makes alteration based on the number of people QQ concerning classes. Of course, if this is the situation of Pyro is nerfed within the ground and let's be honest I think everyone will agree that they have to be tamed by a little at this time.

No one can say that an entire class is OP mages simply one or two or ten that are pulling the rare crits (which have yet to see proof). Yes I've seen a SS of a critic 6k. We have heard how the damage increased CMA world and some hackers had figured out how to their sp and intell and spell critical. Until I see additional than a stray SS of a number of fluke crit I decline to allow that Pyros are OP. And seriously, before posting threads like this. Find ways to link screenies. Collect the whole thread Plox SSs for at least others can see who. And where, and what range. And what direction these pyrotechnics "super" are those who are doing this.

There are a number of variables concerned that there is no mentioning pots spell critical. Increase critical spell trinkets. A fan spells that increase sp. (Extra hacked weapon slots), PvP spell injure enlarge skillz and sure the orbs. These are only the variable on one side of it. I did not mention the fact that the goal can be rank 0. In the green without skills to prevent damage to the player, not fire resistant. There are no fans of the guild, etc. The list goes on.

With the red power even more than I have anyone for criticism with fulminate is 3.2K. Without the power until it is 2.4k. It is true that I am at 30-40 ish level gear (save for all that pvp gear 05.06), apart from a blue level 50 staff, but I'd be surprised if it adds to my 5.4k damage. Most who have been hit by 4.6 thousand is fulminant red power light, and it was someone who was oriented t2, minus the power of red and I also t2 team and I have beaten for about 2.3k.

Server is not related. Not what you Pyro can do within the game mechanics cannot. There are two feats that I've heard of so far as it can add a lot to damage the Pyro. One of the performances was to equip a 2H weapon and a shield or a 1H weapon with him to get SP / Int so much of what is supposed to be able to get that was "supposedly" fixed in patch yesterday. Let's hope so. The other I do not understand very well yet and I have not seen any real proof of what I'm not commenting the same thing.

A skill point 21 must be selected which gives a probability of 10% in your fire damage spells to proc this. This also counts as your only armor slot so they cannot use armor fire (5% damage) or any other armor. You can get 10 points that also lock to get chances (10% chance to reduce the cast time of your next spell.) At first, this looks just like a complete 20% opportunity to CB processes at any time. If you actually played the class you would know that this is not really accurate.