Thread: Where are purple sourcestones in RIFT?

Where are purple sourcestones in RIFT?

There is a serious trouble with obtaining sourcestones, at least if you are a healer. I have not received a single sourcestone purple since I left silverwood and I am close to level 41. That's more than 20 levels and not just one. And before someone says, "You have to invasions and participate in the fight against the boss" and so on, what I do. I am not able to get sourcestone. Please provide your suggestion on this.

Re: Where are purple sourcestones in RIFT?

I have the first since I left Freemarch last night within an invasion of Stillmoor death. I almost fell off my chair in shock. I am healer chlorine. I thought I would not get any more because it was piece of a zerg of several searches running from a swarm of the whole thing. In a couple of points that barely had time to get off my hand previous to mob was dead but did a lot of healing in the final boss.

It is not a question of participation is the kind of invasion that makes the difference. Invasions only large fragments to purple and are very rare in higher level areas, mainly due to the fact that the type depends on the number of people in an area (which are dynamic). I have seen a large number of invasions in the areas of highest short lead, before a lot of people changed servers due to the issue of entry.

I believe we must also make any of this ward-stone that are destroyed by the invasion. Then I had not read my whole post apparently. I knew someone would say this is why I put "invasions of the entire area" in particular. And nobody said anything about it being a problem in areas of high standard. Three independent people said they had not received any rookie since the area except for one in Stillmore. And I've never been in a high level.

I received my first old sourcestone invasion in shimmer sands. This is the first I received as 50. This is the only time before I got a purple crystal. I have two when I was around level 15 or so. To the ancients, the dropout rate is completely appropriate in my opinion. The reason I feel this way is because the computer that you can get is similar to a fall that put an expert T1. You're not guaranteed one of these in a race either so the fact that you have to do 10 invasions appropriate. And yes, you should have more to invasions experts and require almost no coordination group or pre-made.

I got about 3 of them in total. They were all in attendance and shot down the heads on the red throat and reach scarwood. The CEO of my guild has purchased seven other impeccable sources (greater than 2, 4 under), who says he believes he has won more than 200k planarite has seen five sourceshards purple, three of the regional managers and two invasions of invocations real. My guild also has seen a drop of a few at random from five experts Mans and elsewhere, whether an attack was inside a crack or Greenscale. I'm not entirely sure that the last.