Thread: Reasons To Remain Positive about Red River

Reasons To Remain Positive about Red River

Well, I had much free time today I spent a lot of time researching, reading, watching, reading and watching and reading more articles and videos for this next game again. I must say I'm one of those people who are waiting anxiously for this game hit the shelves. Do not spend hours criticizing the bad points. There is a group of people (and I am in that group) who enjoyed what was DR: games entertainment. Yes, there were times I was disappointed, but it's natural and human. I played this game with one of my friends. We laughed, we shared so many great strategies and we loved it. The two left the game for whatever reason and repurchased the game and started playing again recently to love and appreciate the game.

Re: Reasons To Remain Positive about Red River

I would like to add to the training and launch of RR asking people to submit their views about why they should remain positive for the RR
    1 - CM seems to be very careful what you reveal and discuss what's at stake: the community to avoid disappoint and are a bad vibe about the game if you can not include a certain aspect of the game
    2 - currently open list FACTS about the game's features and exclusions from Day 1: avoid confusion with the community
    3 - Make a improved game of his precursor, let's face it, every follow-up tries to be better than its past, which is the point of making a sequel
    4 - The reviews I read are based on the real memory of the experience rather than attempting to speak their views to the game
    5 - The soldier and weapons RANGES UNLOCK

Previous thread I wanted to revive and be aware of how well cm has addressed the advertising campaign for this game I still feel very happy with the information they have died. But most of all they are promising for us fans is "fun" we will have nothing but fun! I cannot wait, I recharge my account even more funds come with some DLC I guess!

Yes it sounds like you really had had a great time with the doctor, I remember playing against my teammates, the battles that go on for an hour, the strategies used intense, you know shunting fixing the kind of thing, using and smoke Accompanying then man that can take hours, once you learn to use the and units to learn what are good, it was fun. One of my colleagues loves micromanaging units, this gave me much advantage, because I will be more aware of what was then able to drive, but he was good, once replaced with fire and then put in the tanks the good times with the dr. Not talking about other games like this, it is as if every time he played there was a story to tell, this is not how many kills me!

Dude I love Dragon Rising (even with its flaws) and I still play now! Squeaky gun as you are so right, after a cooperative or MP game (player) always have a story or two to share especially if you were playing with your friends! I am very anxious to Red River and I care that can be used unlimited health packs, there is not enough influence on the extent or the damage modeling is not realistic or any of the other complaints seen that with this game after only browse videos on the Internet. I'm looking forward to getting the 21, getting four of my teammates and kick some butt IA co op mode hardcore! If you're on Xbox Live do not hesitate to add my gamer tag is Lieutenant Duder.

I've been hearing about how DR does not work most of the time and I have no idea. I played a lot of DR, no PvP mind you, and had no problems. There was a failure one that killed a jeep full of PLA, but the jeep was stalking me. Really scary, all the bodies turned to me. Fled and, finally, the jeep crawled back up and just sit next to me. Weird glitch made me think about my copy of the game was haunted.

I have some things to make everyone feel positive.
    1. Custom weapons as weapons of view no more binding of iron, the best thing to have if you want I'm not sure, but I know I can fit the perspective of machine guns and rifles if they want.
    2. I saw a video of a type of combat search and rescue mission for the same thing as the Rising Dragon mission where you have to find and remove the downed helicopter crew, the video was of poor quality so do not bother be released, but the person playing someone used a gun and fired twice in quick succession, which fell like a wet sack to shoot guns without a doubt better at this and there are sniper rifles or at least one because the hunter had a M21 or M14, with a Mil-Dot reticule.