Thread: M16A4 in Operation Flashpoint Red River

M16A4 in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Recently I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer of mine. after playing this particular game I have found that M16A4 with M16A2 is not being used in the USMC. Well the USMC is using M5 Kas hand rail on the dragon raising with the M16A4. I am unable to figure why there is no provision for the unlocking of the M16A4 in the game. It would be really helpful if someone is able to figure out the thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: M16A4 in Operation Flashpoint Red River

This particular game is did not seems to be realistic and there is no provision in the game to get this particular thing. Well it’s a great mistake which has been done by the developer and I think they should fix the same by up to releasing of the next patch in the game. I am sure that the developer would definitely take an action to get the requirement of yours in this particular situation in this game.

I have contacted the developer of this particular game Operation Flashpoint Red River. Well they have told me that they have introduced M16A2 in to this particular game and they have told me that it seems to be auto fired in the game. Well you need to give closer look and I am sure that you will definitely found the difference in the situation. I am sure that the matter which I have posted over here would give you a light shed on this topic.

I have given closely look on the thing which you have mentioned over here and yes there is a M16A4 rifle in the game. Well I have found that this particular rifle is firing so fast that it seems to be auto burst. The developer of the game have modeled rifle differently so that one can distinguished between the both M4 in the game . that is the reason why there was confusion while identifying the rifle in the game.

If you are able to hook up with the logistic officer at the correct condition then you will be able to put anything on your hand like A2, A3 or A4. Auto trigger would be problem at the time of fighting in the game. you can broke the rail system and also you can dig up with the rotten handguard which you can find. Since the weapon model already don’t having NIB in the game then I think whole thing would not have a problem.

The heat shield in the game is a good option specifically for M16A4. So I don’t think so any of the user have compromised for the thing. We have to make a decision which would support for the gameplay and authenticity. The main idea of having heat shield over the rail system is provide enhance visual variety in the game. you will find number of variation between M4 and M16 in this particular game.