Thread: Will Operation Flashpoint Red River have sandbox mode?

Will Operation Flashpoint Red River have sandbox mode?

Well I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer of mine. I am looking to have sandbox mode on the computer of mine. I am asking to users of this particular forum and tell me whether there is sandbox mode is available in the game. if your answer is yes then how can I get the same. Any suggestion to get the requirement of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Operation Flashpoint Red River have sandbox mode?

According to me this particular game I am suspecting that the gamer would take lots of time to complete the all the mission in the game. there are number of maps and modes in the game which is giving gamers to long term playability in the game. Also this particular game is having great graphical look and feel hence according to you will get value for money if you are going to do full purchase of the game.

Sometimes while playing the game I have noticed that the campaign and online mode of the game. Personally I was looking to have a nice sandbox where you will be able to do the main mission when you are really wanted to complete. I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on this particular matter. If they are not supposed to do any appropriate action on this particular matter then I am not going to purchase the game.

Well I have noticed that the developer have improved the techniques and map of this particular game. All the missions and the maps of the game are designed appropriately in the game. you will play the game in the area which is specially designed by the developer of the game. you will have a great time with the game if you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours.

I have heard that they developer of the game have decided to launch the premium DLC in the game. I think the DLC would have more campaigns and more maps in the game. I am sure it will give us quite great time while playing the game Operation Flashpoint Red River. But still I am not going to purchase the game if there is no releasing of sandbox by the developer of the game. so I need to wait till the developer introduced Sandbox in the game.