Thread: Portal 2: How to get 5000 points in Co-Op?

Portal 2: How to get 5000 points in Co-Op?

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I have installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. I am looking to get 5000 points in the Co-Op mode of this particular game. I am asking to all the gamers of this particular forum who have managed to get 5000 points. I am hoping that all the users of this particular forum would help me out to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Portal 2: How to get 5000 points in Co-Op?

Well I think I have found the way where you use to get the requirement of yours in this particular game. you need to visit the Disk Chamber in the game. it is the last chamber in the very first level of the Co-Op mode of the game. the Glados will begin to give 100 collaboration point and then he will give you 500 and finally he will give you 5000 collaboration points at the end. So visit the Disk Chamber you will definitely get the requirement of yours.

In this particular situation any one can get the 5000 collaboration points in the game by simply by using the gesture into the last chamber of the very first test of the game. I am going to do the thing which you have mentioned over here and I will let you know whether I have managed to get the 5000 collaboration points in the Co-Op mode of this particular game Portal 2. Any way thanks a lot for replying with the solution.

I think there could be different location in the game where one can use Glados. Personally I love to have bad collaboration point in the game. I am not going to help anymore and to get the humans in the game. she has used P-Body and Atlas to get the humans in the game. She has twisted the game entirely. We need to search for the more location to get the 5000 collaboration points in the game.

I want to say thanks a to all of guys who have replied me with the possible solution to get the requirement of mine. Well I have went to the Disk Chamber and I have managed to get the 5000 collaboration points in the game. I really want to appreciate for the thing which you have mentioned to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot again for the replying with the solution.